Petaling Jaya Jobs Network Engineer Position at INNOVADS SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Network Engineer. For those of you who live in Petaling Jaya and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, INNOVADS SDN. BHD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 4,500 - RM 6,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||INNOVADS SDN. BHD.|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 6.000|
You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified systems engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
· Outstanding career and growth opportunity
· Competitive Salary
· Passionate, energetic and dynamic driver team
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing computer networks, including LANs, WANs, VPNs, and other data communication systems.
- Installing and configuring network hardware and software components, such as routers, switches, firewalls, and load balancers.
- Managing and maintaining network security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and other security measures.
- Monitoring network performance and troubleshooting network problems, including identifying and resolving network connectivity issues, server failures, and other hardware or software problems.
- Ensuring network availability and reliability by monitoring network performance, identifying and resolving network bottlenecks and outages, and scheduling upgrades and maintenance.
- Configuring and maintaining network servers, including file servers, web servers, email servers, and other servers as required.
- Providing technical support and assistance to customers, including diagnosing and resolving network-related problems and providing training on network-related topics.
- Developing and maintaining documentation and procedures related to network administration and operations.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest networking technologies and trends, and making recommendations for network upgrades and improvements to customers
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and customer IT personnel for problem resolution
- Provide and maintain test scripts, technical and operational documentation
- To assist sales team in preparing technical proposal
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate or Diploma/Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Networking/Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required Skills: Strong knowledge of network design and architecture principles, including LAN, WAN, VPN, and wireless technologies
- Knowledge on Network and Security Products: CISCO products (Switches, Firewall, Routers), Allied Telesis (Network Switches), Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP), Network Monitoring Tools
- Certification in Fortinet, CISCO products will be added advantage
- Knowledge on Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Linux, Virtualization such as VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V, Nutanix, Hyper-Converge Infrastructure (HCI) and backup solutions or any backup products will be added advantage
- Adaptability and responsive to change
- Willingness to travel local and overseas
- Has good analytical skill
- Has excellent communication skill
- Works well in teams as well as individually
- Meticulous and pays attention to details
- Willing to explore new products
|Address||INNOVASIA Vista Sdn Bhd, 212, 2nd Floor, Block A, 1, Jalan SS 20/27, Damansara Intan, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Outstanding career and growth opportunity
- Competitive Salary
- Passionate, energetic and dynamic driver team
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
INNOVADS Sdn Bhd was established in year2008, started off with collaborative business solutions to our clients that assist them to achieve better performance through better collaboration and information sharing.
New trends have emerged resulting in a sea of change in the way companies do business. Across the board, companies these days are constantly on the lookout for solutions that will give them an edge over their competition. As such, we are constantly striving for ways to provide our customers with an experience that will allow them to achieve their business objectives
INNOVADS,avalue-added system integratorcompany located in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is a first-class provider of Information Technology,Collaboration Solution, Application Development, Networking, ITAM, ITSM, Unified Endpoint Management & Data Security Solutions solutionsfor mid and large businesses organizations and we are a fully qualified company providingConsultancy, Systems Design, Project Management,Integration, Support and Maintenance.
INNOVADS’s IT Systems Design & Integration Services enable medium, large businesses and private clients who have existing IT architecture or no existing architecture to design a comprehensive IT architecture that meets both their operational requirements and budget constraints.
This service exemplifiesINNOVADS’s pledge, "supporting your business needs from beginning to end." We work with our clients to determine their requirements, including an accurate assessment of system cost, acquisition, implementation and maintenance.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 831222-A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Company Trip, Performance Bonus, Overseas training
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Petaling Jaya 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Petaling Jaya 2023
- Network Engineer position job vacancies