Perak Jobs Nutritional Executive (ipoh) Position at Fonterra Brands Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Fonterra Brands Malaysia Sdn Bhd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Perak and surrounding areas as nutritional executive (ipoh) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Fonterra Brands Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Nutritional Executive (ipoh)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
– To represent Fonterra by ensuring healthcare professionals & or key decision makers in assigned territory are being covered via professional product detailing and presentation with the objective of updating customers with latest updates in nutrition sciences and product information, and to gain active medical endorsement shares for Fonterra products. Resulting in demand generation that lead to off take of our range of products.
– Constant restrictions added to the Code of Ethics
– More established competitors in the market place
– Making planned calls targeted to key Healthcare Professionals (HCP) in the database at frequencies that have been spelt out in Performance Expectations so as to achieve effective coverage at optimum cost & time required to achieve set objectives through increasing medical endorsements & rotation shares
– To support and implement all activities as instituted by Medical Sales Management Team acting a team player in achieving set objectives
– To maintain at all times and up to date reporting system on targeted HCPs which highlights recommendation patterns & other relevant information to enable the Medical Sales Team to effectively profile and target the appropriate HCPs to deliver set results
– To maintain accurate reports of expenses incurred as prescribed at end of every month, ensuring that accountability of expense control is effective according to set expense budget
– To submit all reports as required by company on set time, enabling timely measurement of the effectiveness of marketing strategies and expenses according to plan
– To identify potential hospitals/mat homes to obtain milk rotations and /or recommendations and secure as planned in agreed objectives. A key driver to achieve sales objectives and market share through recruitment of babies.
– To support CRM program in gathering database to achieve company’s set business objectives, facilitating CRM activities aimed at minimizing usage dropouts and establish a linkage from Prenatal to GUM
– To ensure that all professional goods & promotional materials are distributed to hospitals/mat homes/clinics under their care. This includes periodic checks on such items to ensure effective use by HCPs to ensure compliance with audit requirements.
– Organize/participate in medical congresses, Health exhibitions, public forums either organized by medical societies or company to create awareness and obtain endorsement from HCPs
– To have a thorough knowledge of and comply with company policies & practices as per company handbook and training manual ensuring full compliance with code of ethics, company regulations and Professional ethics
– To assist ANM in achieving district set objectives. To achieve at least level 2 in all the competencies in the COMPASS
Candidates graduated with Nutrition/Dietetics/Bachelor of Science will be an added advantage.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Fonterra Cooperative group is the world’s largest dairy exporter. Our New Zealand-made dairy products are enjoyed in 140 markets across the globe. We believe in the power of pure New Zealand dairy to make a difference to help build a healthier Malaysia. Every day our team of over 600 employees in Malaysia are working hard to deliver the best dairy nutrition to the nation, and we’ve been following through on this commitment since 1975.
We are the dairy co-operative behind some of Malaysia’s favourite brands – Anlene, Anmum (Materna, Lacta, Essential), Fernleaf, Anchor and CalciYum with the single purpose of to be the world’s most trusted source of dairy nutrition. We continue to meet the nutritional needs of Malaysian consumers and improve the health of all Malaysians. We operate from our Corporate office in Shah Alam and have two manufacturing sites, Susumas and Dairymas.
We focus on driving a high performance culture and an engaging environment through our people so that both individuals and teams can be successful. We are guided in running our business daily by our core values of Make It Happen, Challenging Boundaries, Do What’s Right and Co-operative Spirit.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 25562-M
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Staff Purchase, Flexible Work Arrangements, 5-day week with flexible work options available for office based employees
- Specific Location: Ipoh
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Nutritional Executive (ipoh) position job vacancies