Kuala Lumpur Jobs Nutritionist Position at GOODARCH TECHNOLOGY SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, GOODARCH TECHNOLOGY SDN. BHD. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Nutritionist and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sciences & Food Tech/Nutritionist with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 2,800 - RM 3,800 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||GOODARCH TECHNOLOGY SDN. BHD.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Food Tech/Nutritionist, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.800|
· 精通电脑技能 – Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
• Educational background: Dietitians need to have a relevant degree or certificate, usually in nutrition, food science, biomedicine, health education, and other related majors.
• Registered Certification: Dietitians need to be certified by local authorities
• Work experience: Nutritionists need to have relevant work experience, such as working in hospitals, clinics, schools, sports centers, food companies and other related industries.
• Communication skills: Dietitians need to have good communication skills, be able to build good relationships with patients or clients, and be able to clearly communicate nutritional knowledge and advice.
• Professional knowledge: nutritionists need to have rich nutritional knowledge and professional skills, and be able to formulate plans suitable for the company’s products according to the patient’s medical history, physical condition, and eating habits.
• Good time management and organizational skills: Dietitians need to be able to manage their time effectively, schedule nutrition consultations and follow-ups, and ensure work is done efficiently.
• Proficient computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
• Must be able understand and read Mandarin.
• Possess a good working attitude, sense of responsibility and effective communication skills.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Sri Petaling.
• At least 2 years experience in related field is preferred.
• Full-time job vacancies.
• Five-day workday.
• Previous experience in an MLM company will be an added advantage
- Friendly Working Environment
- Good Career Development
- Work Life Balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Orthotics principle began in 1936 ; it began to study by German with military purpose during World War II, after a breakthrough development. Medical experts know, Human foot is the complex and sophisticated structure with 26 bones fit together, which contains 57 joints, 107 ligaments, 19 muscles and tendons of the composition.
Homeway Technology Group ─ Jun-Da BIOTECH INC founder Dr. Chin-Hsing Hsieh, in health regimen area over 20 years, has a wealth of practical experience on human health, in the karma of the opportunity, to realize that the human body arch foundation and have a significant impact. Since the founder of the University majoring in electrical engineering, but also has experience operating biotech health products factory, while learning through Meridian. In addition to make good use of science and health for many years practical experience learned in the past, but the light of a number of practical and theoretical, conceptual construct their own logic, and then discuss with a group of friends of different technical background, forming a research and development team, and gradually develop this set arch theories and concepts Foundation.
We combine research and development team include: biomechanics experts, human factors engineering experts, orthopedic and neurological medical experts, experts in materials science, TCM foot massage expert. Under the investment research team carefully, finally successfully developed specifically for individual configuration tailored " Homeway" far infrared Orthotics (not sterilized) in 2002, which is one of the great products of the 21st century.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 1207947-A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Festive Goodies, Staff Purchase, Traning., Company's Uniform
- Specific Location: Sri Petaling/Jalan Ampang