Kuala Lumpur Jobs Office Administrator Position at Kenanga Investment Bank Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Kenanga Investment Bank Berhad is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Office Administrator and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Kenanga Investment Bank Berhad|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Position : Office Administrator
- Serves as the primary point of contact between the HOD/Dept and internal/external stakeholders.
- Controlling access to the HOD/Dept. Answer, handle, screen and route telephone calls and use appropriate telephone etiquette.
- Calendar management, maintain diary, coordination for active meetings and appointments, calls, and movement, both business and personal,
- Provide reminders of important tasks and deadlines
- Composing and preparing correspondence; arranging detailed travel plans, bookings and logistics, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Coordinates meetings and organizes strategic project, activities and events as directed.
- Take dictation, prepare meeting minutes, reports, letters, proposals and memos; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with internal and external stakeholders/ departments.
- Accurate data collection and input, coordination, final copy preparation, distribution, etc.
- Vendor Management and procurement services including handling invoices, managing our vendors
- Managing, maintaining, organizing and executing an efficient documentation and filing, databases, personnel filing for both physical and of electronic documents.
- General office administrator/manager duties including maintenance of office materials, equipment and consumable supplies.
- Staff provision, new staff arrangements & orientation, functional support, etc.
- Performs any other ad-hoc tasks/duties as and when required.
- A Degree holder (or Diploma with minimum 5 years’ experience may apply);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary for the job – both in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Sound organization and prioritization skills
- Possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook, other soft-skills and Internet savvy
- Self-motivated, proactive, forward-thinking, diplomatic and tactful
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an established investment bank that offers a variety of financial products and services.Our range of products and services include corporate finance, corporate and investment banking, equity broking, equity and debt capital markets, equity derivatives and structured products, private equity, treasury and the provision of investment research and advisory services.We strongly believe in investing for the future and the next stage of growth.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 15678-H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)