Johor Jobs Officer, Security (kulai, Johor) Position at BRIDGE DATA CENTRES MALAYSIA SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, BRIDGE DATA CENTRES MALAYSIA SDN BHD is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Officer, Security (Kulai, Johor) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Johor - Others and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Armed Forces, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 2,000 - RM 2,800, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||BRIDGE DATA CENTRES MALAYSIA SDN BHD|
|Position||Officer, Security (kulai, Johor)|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Armed Forces, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 2.800|
A. SECURITY OPERATIONS
- Prior to posting for duty, reports to the Security Executives for instructions.
- Attends security briefings facilitated by Security Executives or Department Head.
- At the start and on ending the shift, follows standard procedures for shift handover/takeover, including but not limited to endorsements, instructions, keys, radios and other equipment.
- At the start of the shift, checks that communication equipment and tools (e.g., radio, phones, beepers, flashlights/torch lights, etc.) are in working order.
- When assigned as roving security staff, must bring a handheld radio and torchlight at all times.
- Notes down any observed deficiencies in equipment, furniture or property of the property during roving assignments, and immediately reports these to Security Command Centre for action.
- Ensure all roving/patrolling are conducted with patrolling access card. Report any damage on the Security Patrolling Access Card to Security Executive or Department Head immediately.
- Ensure that no unauthorized photographers are allowed in the building / Data Centre areas.
- Maintains a clean and tidy work area at all times.
- Ensures that all contractors coming into the premises are wearing safe work attire and have the required access card displayed. Also checks that all contractors working within the premises have a duly approved Work Permit with a written notice that work is in progress.I
- mmediately reports any unusual occurrences, hazards or unsafe conditions to Security Executives or Department Heads.
B. Security Command Centre Posting
1. During emergencies (exercises or otherwise), strictly adheres to the established and authorized procedures and standards in accordance with the specified guidelines in the Emergency Respond Plan and/or Security Operation Manual.
2. Ability to monitor & operate CCTV, card access & biometric system including its server servers.
3. Conducts initial investigation of received reports on incidents/accidents and drafts a written report prior to end of the shift.
4. Ensures that Security Executives and/or Department Head is informed of incidents during covered shift and ensures that all pending incidents or investigations are endorsed to incoming shift.
5. As part of take-over proceedings, checks all radios and ensures that these are in working order prior to issuance.
6. To ensure policy & procedures involving tenant’s safety & security requirement is always complied.
7. Maintains walkie talkie radios issuance log indicating date, time, serial number of the unit, name and signature of the recipient.
8. Monitors radio traffic mans the telephone lines and ensures that all discrepancies noted in the floors reported by patrolling officers are escalated to Critical Monitoring Team accordingly.
9. Records all incidents and occurrences in Security daily occurrences log book.
10. Regularly monitors the Fire Alarm System Panel Boards which located in Command Centre; obtains disabled and troubled reports for said panels at least once every shift. Records all events in the Security daily occurrences log book and/or to CMT.
11. Initiates radio challenge during the night shift. Records in the Security daily occurrences log book.
C. GUARD HOUSE POSTING
1. At the start of the shift, ensures the necessary equipment and tools are available at the main gate guardhouse (e.g., portable radio, torchlight, proper functioning of DCAT System, Building Access System), in accordance with set standards.
2. To ensure proper issuance of Security Access Card to visitors/ tenant/ staff/ contractor according to BDC Visitor Portal or VMS.
3. Ensure unauthorized persons are not allowed to enter BDCM premise at all time.
4. Ensure contractors are having valid work permit application (approved by BDCM Management)
5. Facilitates driveway traffic & logistics movements from Guard House to Loading docks safely.
6. Guides pedestrians, including tenants, visitors, contractors and staff, to pass through the designated pathway for their safety.
7. In the case of public utility vehicles, records date, time, plate number, color, make and name of driver.
8. Double checks all items brought out of the premise and ensure that the quantity and specification conform to what is specified in the Property Pass.
9. Conducts briefing for incoming staff in the absence of the Security Executive.
10. Assists the Security Executives by coordinating with the head guard of the security agency in keeping track of manpower for the shift, ensuring that all posts are manned.
11. Conducts initial investigation of received reports on incidents/accidents and drafts a written report prior to end of the shift.
12. Ensures that Security Executives and/or Department Head is informed of incidents during covered shift and ensures that all pending incidents or investigations are endorsed to incoming shift.
13. Ensure that all record of the visitors and vehicle is in order and in place.
D. EMERGENCY RESPONSE
1. Responds to Emergency Calls in accordance with specified procedures and roles for as described in Emergency Responds Plan.
2. Attends scheduled employee training and periodic reviews on departmental responsibilities in case of emergencies.
E. GENERAL DUTIES
1. Performs other duties as may be required by management from time to time.
2. Ensures proper maintenance of all equipment in the area of assignment.
3. Ensures timely reporting of malfunction or maintenance deficiencies to appropriate area.
4. Attends scheduled training courses.
5. Participates actively in company-initiated employee activities.
6. Attends briefings, as required.
7. Maintains good relationships with colleagues and contributes to team spirit.
8. Cooperates and coordinates with colleagues whenever necessary.
9. Interacts with other departments to provide additional or specialized guest services.
10. Adheres to specified hygiene and personal appearance standards of BDCM.
11. Adheres to set procedures for attendance and timekeeping.
12. Adheres to the provisions outlined in the Employee Handbook & Security Operation Procedure.
13. Maintains clean and orderly work surroundings.
14. Conserves water & energy by adhering to the environmental / energy conservation.
15. Participates in activities concerning the protection of the environment.
16. Implements the identified Best Practices in the work area.
17. Practices the guiding principles in day to day interaction.
18. Maintains the highest standard of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards clients and colleagues.
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma any field. A valid relevant certificate and/or license.
· Proficient in English through all mediums of communication. Ability to write and review good quality detailed work scripts, methods of procedure, and standard operating procedures.
· At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Confidence, perseverance, excellent interpersonal skills, pleasant working attitude, self-motivated, passionate, strong communication skills and eye for details.
· Proficient in computer applications and software: Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
|Address||PC26+3R Bridge Data Centres Kulai, 82100 Kayu Ara Pasong, Johor, Malaysia|
- Normal Working Hours, Allowances, Medical, Insurances
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a well-established and leading data centre in South East Asia. We have been involved in the design, development, construction, fit-out and maintenance of more than 200 data centres in Malaysia and overseas.
We are looking for dynamic, committed and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 790023V
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Specific Location: Kulai
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Officer, Security (kulai, Johor) position job vacancies