Keningau Jobs Oil Palm Plantation Manager Position at H2 Plantation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, H2 Plantation is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Oil Palm Plantation Manager for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Keningau and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Sciences & Agriculture, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Oil Palm Plantation Manager|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Agriculture, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Oversea and manage the day-to-day operations of the estate
- Responsible for human capital development, asset utilization and operation performance
- Provide recommendations, initiate, and enforce on all agricultural aspects of the development, maintenance, and operation of the estates
- Ensure all work operations in safe and responsible manner
- Planning and managing estate budget to ensure operating expenses and profitability are maximized
- Achieving company’s KPI and goals
- Regular communication & preparation of reports to head office
- Plan and initiate the respective harvesting and maintenance program
- Relevant experience in Agriculture or Plantation Management
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in running an oil palm plantation
- Self-starter and always think out of the box in solving issues
- Hardworking and willing to go the extra miles
- Good self-discipline
- Posses experience to drive in slippery road
What We Can Offer
- Competitive remuneration package based on performance and experience
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Performance-based remuneration package
- Initiate your own ideas and strategies
- Supportive management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
H2 Plantation is an upstream agri-business company involved in oil palm plantation. Our estate is located in Sook, Keningau. Oil palm tree planted in the area aged from 8-20 years old. With strong foundation of the management, we embrace growth mindset to consistently innovate.
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Registration No.: KGU/2020/3658
- Specific Location: Sook
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Keningau 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Keningau 2023
- Oil Palm Plantation Manager position job vacancies