Kuala Lumpur Jobs Operation Executive Position at Garsoni (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of OPERATION EXECUTIVE with full time working hours for our company office, Garsoni (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, for residents of Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 2,800 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Garsoni (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a OPERATION EXECUTIVE.
|Garsoni (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
- Primary Language: Mandarin ( As require to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients and also Mandarin speaking colleagues from China Mainland)
- To work as a logistics assistant, a minimum of a Diploma holder combined with at least 1 year of administrative support experience in Operation Department.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply too
- If do have working knowledge of software packages, especially in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), SAP System and SQL accounting system will be added advantange
- Administrative support to Operation Department for the logistics, shipping, or transportation work.
- Coordinate the daily operations of a warehouse facility. duties may include handling incoming shipments, documenting inventory, and resolving customer service issues.
- Job tasks such as shipping documentation and updates and any other logistics related clerical and administrative duties.
- Support with developing and preparing complex databases, reports, and/or presentation material
- Attractive Salary Package
- Career Development Opportunities
- Passionate and Friendly Working Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
In 2016, Garsoni (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd venture into Malaysia market, with high and new technologies, comprehensive range of products that meet crops nutrient requirement and suits agriculture practices. Garsoni (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd principally engaged in the production and distribution of compound fertilizers.
Garsoni (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is ready to fulfill the requirments of farmers, rendering technical assistance and supplying the necessary know-how for the most varied fertilizing needs of cultivation.GARSONI Brand compound fertilizers have a proven track record for achieving high yields in order to meet farmers’needs and contributing to increase of Quantity, quality and profitability rates of agricultural productions.
Garsoni (M) Snd Bhd convert energy, natural minerals and nitrogen from the air into essential products for farmers and industrial customers. Our global activities range from phosphate mining and ammonia production, through commodity trade energy arbitrage, to building local market knowledge and developing customer relationship.
- Industry: Chemical/Fertilizers/Pesticides
- Registration No.: 1145863-W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Menara K1, Old Klang Road
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Operation Executive position job vacancies