Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Operational Cashflow Executive Position at Inchcape Shipping Services Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Inchcape Shipping Services Sdn Bhd are looking for candidates for the position of operational cashflow executive with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and domiciled in Shah Alam/Subang and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Inchcape Shipping Services Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Operational Cashflow Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
To achieve and maintain excellence in the Regional Operations Centre (ROC) activities. Meeting Inchcape’s set KPIs (Data integrity, Business critical time limits, Final DA invoicing dispatch time and accuracy, achieving Local and Regional quality Objectives). Reporting directly to the Asst. Operations Manager, the Operational Cashflow Executive shall primarily handle and be responsible for the prefunding and invoice collections as allocated to them by their managers, in an accurate, professional, and timely manner.
This position involved ensuring Quality Management System standards are implemented consistently in all operational reporting activities, monitoring the required operational excellence in the ROC.
- From enquiry received to submitting final invoices to BPO for FDA processing, this role must ensure 100% accuracy, professionalism, prompt communication and service excellence through the vessel’s different stages of the port call.
- Responsible for the day-to-day communications, working extremely closely with the vendors, Local Port Agent, sub/partner agents, and the Principals.
- Responsibilities includes operational cashflow within the ROC, namely; Customer Services Centre, Prefunding, Invoice Collection.
- Ensure that customer service and customer satisfaction remain as a top priority in all elements of the functions performed in this department.
- Ensure accurate disbursements are sent to the principal after thorough checking of all invoices pertaining to the port call.
- Ensure 100% prefunding is followed (as and where applicable), along with full compliance to the credit policy, chart of authority, credit terms and requirements and obtain necessary guidance for compliance from the Asst. Operations Managers and ROC Manager.
- Actively contribute towards any improvements to the department policy, SOP, communications, or any other improvements as deemed beneficial to the department, Inchcape and the Principals.
- Ensure to maintain good relationship with all principals handled, and work quickly and effectively to resolve any issues, disputes, or other which principals may face.
- Principal/Vendor Relationship: Maintain effective formal and informal networks with all principals and vendors that are dealt with.
- Reporting: regular dialogue with Asst. Operations Managers, ROC Manager, BPO Team, port Operations Executive and Marine Service Managers to ensure smooth operations throughout.
- Candidates must possess at least in Shipping/BA or equivalent.
- Good command of English language (oral and written).
- Proficiency in MS Office application (word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and related systems.
- Excellent communications and Customer Services skills.
- Excellent Planning & Co-ordination Skills and Strong Problem Solving & Analytical Skills.
- Good understanding of port operations and port agency services (more than 3 years) and knowledge of Asia Pacitic ports.
- Good interpersonal relationship in managing stakeholders, planning, organizing.
- Proven skills in administrative and numerate skills, able to use initiative to solve day-to-day problems in a professional and methodical manner.
- Good marketing ability and proven skills in identifying potential business opportunities.
- More than three years’ experience of similar role.
Perks & Benefits:
- 5 working days
- Central location (Shah Alam)
- Supportive work environment – Hybrid/Remote Work
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who are Inchcape?
At Inchcape, our vision is to have a connected world, in which our customers trade successfully and make better decisions in every port, everywhere. We use technology and our global network to help our partners connect to a smoother, smarter ocean.
Inchcape combines its worldwide infrastructure with local expertise through our global network of over 240 proprietary offices, across 60 countries and a team of more than 2,500 committed professionals. Our diverse global customer base includes owners and charterers in the oil, cruise, container and bulk commodity sectors as well as naval, government and intergovernmental organisations.
We have an ambitious growth model and a career here is certainly going to be a rewarding one that will allow you to bring your skills & experience. We embrace change and are open to new thinking and pushing for positive change in our industry.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 19296-W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Personal development opportunities, Employee equity