Kuala Lumpur Jobs Operational Excellence Specialist Position at CBRE ASIA PACIFIC BUSINESS SERVICES SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Operational Excellence Specialist in our company, CBRE ASIA PACIFIC BUSINESS SERVICES SDN BHD. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Others and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||CBRE ASIA PACIFIC BUSINESS SERVICES SDN BHD|
|Position||Operational Excellence Specialist|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Identify and practice process improvement solutions to boost productivity, cost saving, and boost customer satisfaction
- Analyze data to find areas that need improvement and make suggestions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to put process changes in place and guarantee adoption
- Plan and drive continuous improvement projects using methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, automation and analytics that cut across functions to accomplish business objectives, against project plan / budgets / schedules and forecasts
- Standardize procedures across the organization and implement best practices
- Educate and assist operations team around new procedures and systems
- Create and maintain process records and metrics to monitor development and performance
- A minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience with a preference in Shared Service Centre / Finance and Accounting / Process improvement and automation environment
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen is highly advantageous
- Powerful analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities.
- Passionate about exploring technologies and developing automation capabilities.
- Opportunity to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Client-facing role with exceptional customer service skills
- Flexible working arrangement (3 days WFH)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,00 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
Please visit our website at ww.cbre.com.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 1099369-K
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Bangsar