Petaling Jaya Jobs Operations Executive Position at Jump Retail Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Jump Retail Sdn Bhd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as operations executive with a full time work system, which domiciled in Petaling Jaya and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 3,000 to a maximum of RM 4,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Jump Retail Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.000|
- Key contact person for FMCG Client
- Build rapport with clients and retail store personnel
- Co-ordinate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure operations efficiency & effectiveness
- Conduct WIP with client
- Sharing of reports analysis, trends monitoring & insights, market intelligence findings
- Set-up and updates of SOPs
- Manage ad hoc task request by Client & manpower allocation
- Ensure team’s execution excellence in the Promotion & Homeshelf Compliance, Attendance and POSM execution
- Conduct monthly merchandising meeting & monthly review with Client
- Train & coach team leaders by monitoring team leaders performance/KPI achievement
- Planning of itinerary, POSMs distribution, ad-hoc project detailed execution plans
- Min. SPM / STPM / Diploma
- At least 1 year working experience in FMCG/sales operations
- English & Bahasa Malaysia, Other language command would be an added advantage.
- Aggressive, fast – learner and good people management skills
- Must possess own transport and willing to travel outstations
- Good communication & presentation skills, analysis on data
- Managed to fulfill 100% call achievement
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Attractive remuneration package
- Supportive working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Jump Retail is the premier specialist in retail field force management. We provide effective in-store marketing operations with our retailer partners across Malaysia.
Our services include real-time information and ground reports to optimize retail planning, digitized sales tracking and merchandising system, staff training and field coaching, payroll and talent recruitment, in-store display and event setups, as well as POSM storage and strategic allocations.
Optimizing your business is our priority. Start your effective retail operations with Jump Retail today.
We are a part of the shopper360 Group of Companies (winner of HR Asia Best Workplace in Asia (Malaysia)).
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 302356-H
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Petaling Jaya 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Petaling Jaya 2023
- Operations Executive position job vacancies