Petaling Jaya Jobs Operations Manager Position at SPD Scientific (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, SPD Scientific (M) Sdn Bhd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Operations Manager for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Petaling Jaya and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||SPD Scientific (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Manage all operations (include shipping, customer support, procurement) and technical staff to ensure the successful day-to-day running of the office and successful fulfilment of all jobs to achieve operational excellence.
- Work on improvement projects and digital transformation projects, create and drive strategies to enhance business process improvements.
- Responsible for budgeting, controlling costs and keeping the business on track financially through management of supply chain and other resources to minimize costs and maximise result; Reporting and performing analysis of activities and expenses.
- Provide business risk evaluation and management, regulatory compliance and adherence.
- Coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders to consolidate various data sources and information to enable and facilitate informed analysis for decision making.
- Plan the recruitment requirements, training, developing, motivating, deployments, reassignments, conflict resolutions to optimize utilization of human resources within the teams.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc projects/ tasks assigned by the Managing Director.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance or equivalent field
- At least 8 years of related experience in a Managerial position
- Experience working in a similar distribution business/industry will be advantageous
- Hands on experience with Navision will be preferred
- Team management experience is required
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint (V-Lookup, Pivot Table)
- Good proficiency in written and spoken English
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, good time-management skills, great interpersonal and communication skills
- 5 days work week (Monday to Friday)
- Fun & Exciting Environment
- Training and Development Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Biomedia enables the industrial, R&D and healthcare professionals to make an impact in improving lives by aiding them in their research and testing processes with our products and services. This is just one of the many ways "We impact lives".
One of our business entities - SPD Scientific (M) Sdn Bhd - a leading distributor of top-notch laboratory consumables, reagents, biomedical and laboratory equipment and diagnostic products, offers myriad benefits to customers in varying industries, such as F&B, pharmaceutical, academic and government research institutions, and healthcare.
Excellence through people. Shaping the future together. Join our team today in empowering communities and impacting lives.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Ara Damansara