Petaling Jaya Jobs Order To Cash Specialist Position at Continental Tyre PJ (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Continental Tyre PJ (M) Sdn Bhd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as order to cash specialist with a full time work system, which domiciled in Petaling Jaya and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,600 to a maximum of RM 3,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Continental Tyre PJ (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Order To Cash Specialist|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
• Support corporate finance transactions, such as letter of credit.
• Manage on mode of operations for bank accounts, trade facilities or loans/related borrowing.
• Ensure the payment for corporate tax and withholding tax are on timely manner.
• Handle all the payment transfer, cheque and bank draft payment, including record retention.
• Arranging cash and cheques to be banked in to banks and process daily banking.
• To clear and reconcile bank interim account for incoming and outgoing payment.
• Prepare bank reconciliation and treasury journals.
• Treasury SOP preparation and registration in POMs.
• Supporting O2C Manager preparing and monitoring Treasury KPIs.
• Treasury reporting.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth day-to-day treasury operations.
• Contribute to ad hoc assignment.
• Performed any other responsibility as assigned.
• As back up within treasury section as instructed.
• To process payment, monitor and control advance accounts and e-claims system taken by the staff.
• Follow up and settle long outstanding staff advance, including reconciliation.
Qualification : Professional qualification (eg, ACCA, CIMA, etc) or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting / Banking or equivalent
Experience : 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in relevant field, experience in using SAP
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. With sales of €33.8 billion in 2021, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwideandcurrently has approximately 200,00 employeesin58 countries.TheTiredivision includes the Passenger and Light Truck, the Commercial Vehicle Tire and the Industrial Tire business units, as well as the Two-Wheel Tire activities. As one of the world’s leading tire manufacturers with more than 49,00 employees,the Tire division currently has 22 production and development locationsworldwide. The broad product rangeandcontinuousinvestmentsinResearch & Developmentmakea major contributiontocost-effectiveandecologically efficient mobility
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 580442-V
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Higher EPF Contribution