Kuala Lumpur Jobs Outbound Business Call Centre Service Management Specialist Position at CIMB Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Outbound Business Call Centre Service Management Specialist with full time working hours for our company office, CIMB Group, for residents of Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, CIMB Group, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Outbound Business Call Centre Service Management Specialist.
|Position||Outbound Business Call Centre Service Management Specialist|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Job Purpose :
- Outbound Business Call Centre (OBCC) Service Management Specialists are responsible in providing a professional & high quality outbound phone support on CIMB Bank’s products & services for prospective & existing Business Banking clients.
- The Service Management Specialist will be able to develop new business and build partnership through phone calls. Provide solutions to Business Clients depending on their needs and able to provide assistance when customer raise banking queries during phone interactions.
Key Responsibilities :
Strategy and Planning
- Acquire feedback from the clients during engagement over the phone to increase the uptake & utilization of cash management products and services.
Business Performance and Management
- To provide professional & high quality outbound phone support on Business Banking products & services to all Business Clients during phone interactions.
- Develop New business opportunities and partnership through outbound calls.
- Encourage and refer clients to utilize BizChannel services and Other Cash Management Channels.
- Cross-sell Cash Management Products & Services to increase utilization and customer retention.
- Handles Administrative tasks like charging & waiver memo’s, etc.
- Provide support in any other ad-hoc duties and projects assigned by the supervisor.
- Participate in risk & control self-assessment, audit, and business continuity management activities for the department
- Maintain standards and role model behaviors and demonstrate the core values of the bank.
Job Requirement :
- Degree in Banking/Finance or any related discipline.
- Preferably 1-2 years experience in service management in a call-centre environment
- Good verbal & written communication skills, customer-centric, desire to help others with patience and empathy, ability to solve problems and work under pressure.
- Always assuring a high level of customer service, being efficient and professional
- Ability to maintain knowledge of the company’s products and procedures
- Ability to communicate professionally with irate customers
- High proficiency in English ( both written + spoken) + Mandarin (plus point)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At CIMB Group we believe foresight is the key to unlocking potential. As we extend into universal banking to cover all areas of financial services, we look for individuals with a thirst for challenge, a sound educational background and outstanding capabilities. Well-rounded, multi disciplined persons with high intelligence, energy and integrity are welcome to be part of this forward thinking and fast moving organisation.
Our accelerated expansion in recent years has transformed us into a universal bank with a global network. If you aspire to be part of a highly regarded organisation, where prospects are boundless, CIMB is the perfect partner to realise your dreams. CIMB is a fast growing universal bank, offering you a wide range of career opportunities.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 13491-P
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: CIMB Hub, Jalan Sultan Ismail