Kuala Lumpur Jobs Pa To Managing Director Position at SANY CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT (M) SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company SANY CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT (M) SDN BHD is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of pa to managing director and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 2,600 - RM 4,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||SANY CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT (M) SDN BHD|
|Position||Pa To Managing Director|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.600|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.000|
- Administrative support: assist the MD in handling daily affairs, including preparing documents, handling emails and phone calls, arranging meetings, making schedules, etc., to ensure efficient operation of daily work.
- Responsible for arranging domestic and international travel, flights, hotel reservations for the MD and his entourage, and coordinating schedules with other team members.
- Meeting and event management organize and coordinate meetings and events, including booking venues, sending invitations, arranging meeting materials and equipment, etc.
- Information management: Handle the tele-communication of the MD, including screening and replying to emails, managing calendar, document management and recording meeting minutes, etc., to ensure accurate and timely delivery of information.
- The MD assigns tasks and objectives to supervise: coordinate and manage the company’s projects and tasks, ensure that they are completed according to the plan, and report the progress in time. According to the project schedule, coordinate various departments to ensure that the plan is implemented on time, and make necessary communication, reporting and adjustments.
- Write regular reports: complete and submit the progress reports of each task every month/week, and report the progress and project completion status to the MD.
- Issue instructions and notices of the MD: issue instructions and notices according to the needs of the MD, and ensure that they are accurately and timely communicate to all department and individuals.
- Handling complaints and problems: assist the MD to deal with internal and external complaints and problems of the company, and provide solutions.
- Other specific tasks: Perform other tasks assigned by the MD, such as daily document translation (involving: English/Malaysian/Arabic), oral translation, financial management, event planning, social media management, etc.
- Confidentiality and confidentiality: maintain a high degree of confidentiality and confidentiality for the MD’s affairs to ensure the safety of private and sensitive information.
- Career growth
- Diverse working culture
- Benefits and perks
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SANY Group Co. Ltd. was founded in 1989. The goals of SANY Group have always been "building a first-class enterprise, fostering first-class talent and making a first-class contribution to humanity". Since the establishment of the Company, SANY Group has created the leading brand "SANY". Currently SANY is one of the largest equipment manufacturers in the world.
In the face of new competitive environment and technical revolution, SANY is striving to manage its transition and has already expanded into fields of new energy, housing industrialization, finance and real estate.
Domestically SANY has six industrial bases in Beijing, Changsha, Shanghai, Shenyang, Kunshan and Urumqi. Abroad SANY owns four R&D manufacturing bases in India, America, Germany and Brazil. At present, SANY Group has done business in over 120 countries and regions around the world.
SANY was awarded one of "the 100 most innovative companies" by Forbes Magazine and "the most innovative company in China" by Fortune Magazine. In addition to these prestigious honors, SANY has also received "the top 500 enterprises of China", "the most competitive brand in China", "the most iconic brand in China's construction machinery industry" and "top 50 brands of Asia".
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 1177197-V
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)