Subang Jaya Jobs Packing Admin Assistant Position at Boilermech Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Subang Jaya and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Boilermech Sdn Bhd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Packing Admin Assistant and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Manufacturing with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Boilermech Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Packing Admin Assistant|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
1. Prepare packing checklist for each project after receive ML, PR, Micas List & Production checklist from respective department / project engineer.
2. Prepare packing checklist for each project, submit it to packing executive for verification and approval prior to the submission to inventory and Packing.
3. Update checklist after receive checklist from packing executive with complete weight & dimension for export shipment and update on packing list. Convert dimension to meter.
4. Follow up with Packing Hand on the status of items packed and key in all the data information such as (Dimension, Weight, Quantity, and etc) in draft Packing List.
5. Prepare packing list of all export projects PBs and MPs.
6. Prepare and email the draft packing list in pdf format to sales department.
7. Prepare schedule for packing & transport charges and submit to packing executive and shipping manager for verification and approval prior to the submission to Account department.
8. Prepare monthly balance of the packing stock to Inventory Department, and updating the crate list in the packing folder.
9. Assist company driver to prepare his travelling claims and submit to superior for approval before submitting to Accounts Department for reimbursement.
10. Update all daily Delivery Orders (DO) to submit to Accounts Department.
11. Updating/Filling respectively Delivery Order (DO) in the respective project files in Project Dept Folder.
12. The above job description is by no mean exhaustive. Additional responsibilities may be given to you as and when it is deemed necessary.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. Candidate must possess at least SPM, Certificate, Diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum 1 year working experience in manufacturing environment/ Logistics/ Shipping or related administration work.
3. Good communication and great accuracy administration skills.
4. Computer literate such as Microsoft Excel and Word.
5. Have a strong sense of commitment, team work and good interpersonal skill.
6. Ability to work with / at different levels in a fast-paced environment.
7. Team player and able to receive instructions from the leader.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Boilermech started off as a boiler design and manufacturing company in September 2005, specializing in biomass boiler for the palm oil industry. Since 2011, Boilermech is publicly listed on Bursa Malaysia and its financial achievements qualified it as Forbes Asia’s 200 Best Company Under A Billion in 2012 and 2014.
Today Boilermech is the leading biomass boiler design and manufacturing company in Southeast Asia and supplies its products to as far as the African continent and Central America. Over time, Boilermech’s capability have also expanded into biomass power generation sector, whereby it designs and supplies integrated solutions from fuel treatment and handling to steam and power generation systems, as well as water treatment systems and emission control.
As a group, Boilermech focuses on bringing technological solutions into palm processing industry and biomass power generation industry. In 2015, Boilermech commercializes innovative Megasonic-enhanced oil recovery technology in the palm industry. It is also developing biogas solutions for the palm effluent and dust emission control system for biomass boilers. In the long run, Boilermech continues to invest and develop new technological products. Boilermech aspires to be the leading technology solutions provider in the palm industry by improving its customer’s productivity and effectiveness of environmental protection systems.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 58098-U
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Jalan Subang 8, Taman Perindustrian Subang