Subang Jaya Jobs Part Time Kumon Assistant – Usj 21, Subang Jaya Centre Position at Kumon Centre
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Part Time Kumon Assistant - USJ 21, Subang Jaya Centre in our company, Kumon Centre. For candidates who reside in Subang Jaya and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a part time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Education/Training & Education and possess a Primary/Secondary School/O Level & Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Part Time Kumon Assistant - Usj 21, Subang Jaya Centre|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Part-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Job Title: Part-time KUMON Assistant
- Marking, grading, recording, and packing worksheets.
- To observe, guide and motivate students.
- Administrative and management work as and when required.
- Minimum SPM qualification with good grades in Mathematics and English.
- Committed, cooperative and able to multi-tasking.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Enjoy working with children.
- Preferably candidates who stay nearby to USJ21 / Subang Jaya.
- Flexible working hours: Monday and Thursday from 2pm until 9 pm.
- Able to work for a minimum period of 6 months.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizen.
Interested applicants are invited to submit detailed resume or contact:
Whatspp at 011 633 08508 / 016 328 5794
Pusat Perkembangan Minda Ilmu Progresi
No 31-2, Jalan USJ 21/10, USJ 21, 47630, Subang Jaya, Selangor
Or Walk-in Interview Appointment
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nation-building Through Education
At Kumon, what we value the most is every individual child. We aim to develop each and every child's potential to the maximum through the Kumon Method of Learning. Being the world's largest education franchising business with around 4 million Kumon students in 60 countries, we invite individuals with strong passion for education and children to join us to realise our vision of Nation-Building through education.
Cultures and Values
By discovering the potential of each individual and developing his or her ability to the maximum, we aim to foster sound, capable people and thus contribute to society. "Every child possesses the ability to learn beyond expectations. Learning occurs most efficiently when: (a) The level of the material corresponds exactly to the learner's ability; and (b) The rate of progress is controlled by the student. If students are studying at the "just right" level, their potential will be tapped on. By developing this gift to the fullest, we will develop sound, responsible adults." - Mr Toru Kumon, Founder
The Kumon Method is an instructional method based on an independent or self-learning approach. Created in 1954, by Toru Kumon, a high school Maths teacher in Osaka, Japan. The curriculum consists of hundreds of short assignments arranged in very small steps, each step getting a little bit harder than the previous. The materials are organised into a naturally coherent, logical progression which allows students to advance at their own pace rather than by grade level or age. The daily worksheets are designed to be building blocks to help a child gradually develop fundamental Maths and reading skills needed to master high school (Pre-University) level Maths, languages and reading comprehension.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 907939-D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: To be advised, Based on Centre's Dress Code, Based on Centre's Operating Hours
- Specific Location: USJ 21