Petaling Jaya Jobs Payroll Officer Position at Paradise (F&B) Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Paradise (F&B) Malaysia Sdn Bhd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Petaling Jaya and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of payroll officer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 2,600 - RM 3,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Paradise (F&B) Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.600|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.000|
– Responsible for payroll processing function effectively which includes new hires, resignation, overtime claims, allowances, incentives, and statutory payments.
– Daily administration of the payroll and maintaining employee payroll databases.
– Prepare and submit reports, statutory reports
– Support post payroll activities on payroll reconciliations, bank payments and month-end reporting within the agreed timelines.
– Preparation of Borang E, EA Forms for year-end tax return.
– Adhere to payroll process checklist throughout the process and ensure that all necessary checks and controls have been applied.
– Support ad hoc and regular management reporting on all payroll related information.
– Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior.
– Must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or related field.
– Self-motivated, proactive and a team player.
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
– Must be responsible and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
– Minimum of 1 year working experience in related field.
– Possess own vehicle.
– Required skill(s): Microsoft office.
- Career Advancement
- Positive Working Environment
- Annual Increment & Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an established F&B Group of restaurant (primarily Chinese cuisine) in search of dynamic and enthusiastic employees. Be it Restaurant Manager / Floor Staff or Management team, we seek dedicated individuals who are diligent in growing their potential and strength with us.
All our restaurants are located in major established Shopping Malls - currently we have 16 Restaurants under our chain and with at least 7 more to come in the year.
Send in your resume and be a part of this vibrant team!
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 953150-W
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Parking, GPA & Insurance