Kota Kinabalu Jobs Personal Assistant/ Coodinator Position at Homesuite Hotels Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Homesuite Hotels Sdn Bhd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as personal assistant/ coodinator with a full time work system, which domiciled in Kota Kinabalu and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 2,300 to a maximum of RM 3,300, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Homesuite Hotels Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Personal Assistant/ Coodinator|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.300|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.300|
1. Report to Directors and perform secretarial and administrative duties as instructed;
2. Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents and presentation;
3. Updating & maintaining the Directors incoming & outgoing documents in the relevant files;
4. Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records;
5. Closely monitoring Directors monthly expenses, including those for her personal properties, loan repayments, utility bills, etc (some knowledge of accounting will be a benefit);
6. Manage internal and external correspondences on behalf of Director ;
7. Scheduling appointments, maintaining Director calendar & sending timely reminders;
8. Copying, scanning & faxing documents;
9. Organizing events when needed;
10. Assisting the Director with submission of documents to the relevant authorities for proposed developments;
11. Completing tasks that may be assigned by the Director from time-to-time.
1. Advanced organization skills and high attention to detail;
2. Good command of language skill;
3. Able to work under pressure;
4. Proficiency in appointment scheduling software, google drive, gmail, Gsuite, and online banking.
5. Able to cope with large volumes of documents;
6. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
7. Exceptional interpersonal skills;
8. Willing to travel when needed;
9. Some accounting knowledge will be an added benefit.
|Address||Homesuite' Hotel, Sutera Avenue, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia|
- Medical, Team building activities, allowance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Homesuite’ is a Sabah-based hospitality management company with a portfolio of homestay properties and hotel businesses, which sum up a total of 100+ rooms.
We are expanding rapidly and actively looking for hospitality talents to join our teams.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 1385172-W
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Specific Location: Luyang