Klang/Port Klang Jobs Personal Assistant (pa) To Director Position at WEI TAT FEEDMILL SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, WEI TAT FEEDMILL SDN. BHD. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as PERSONAL ASSISTANT (PA) TO DIRECTOR for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Klang/Port Klang and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||WEI TAT FEEDMILL SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Personal Assistant (pa) To Director|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- To provide full support to Director in managing day-to-day administrative and operations in the office.
- Responsible to assist Director to follow up, monitor, direct & coordinate tasks and report accordingly
- Manage Directors’ travel arrangement and personal matters.
- To liaise professionally and strictly confidential with all levels of management, department and business associates.
- To maintain confidentiality by keeping information confidential.
- Direct & coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned and ensure that Directors is well prepared for the meetings or agendas.
- Manage the Directors’ daily calendar via electronic email and scheduling of appointments or meetings.
- Attending meeting with Directors and taking minutes and prepare minutes of meetings, reports, correspondence, and presentations accurately and swiftly.
- Conduct research and prepare reports as directed by the Director
- Preparing and disseminating correspondence, memos, and forms accordingly.
- Provide general assistance in PowerPoint presentation, letter drafting, and document filling.
- Composing and preparing correspondence; arranging detailed travel plans, bookings and logistics, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Directors from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/ Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience as an executive assistant, personal assistant or similar role.
- Fresh-graduate are welcome to apply
- Have Purchasing Experience is a value added
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to communicate professionally.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Discretion and confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Language: Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Working Location: Taman Desa Utama (Nearby Bukit Tinggi Klang)
- Passionate and Open Minded Culture
- Attractive Salary Package & Career Growth
- Bonus & Strategic Work Location
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wei Tat Feedmill produces and markets animal products and provides consulting services to customers across the poultry.
Wei Tat Feedmill started its feed operations in Malaysia in 2007 and located in West Port, Port Klang.
Wei Tat Feedmill leverages its global expertise, proprietary information and ingenuity to provide our customers with technically superior nutrition products and world-class farm management solutions to improve the profitability of our customers.
Wei Tat Feedmill also provides consulting services in feed manufacturing, farm management, ingredient procurement, quality control and feed formulation to feed companies, livestock integrators and farmers.
Wei Tat's strength is in its ability to create customized animal nutrition products and blends with management programs to suit the specific needs of our diverse customers.
Interview Location: Lot 19, Jalan Perigi Nenas 7/5, Taman Perindustrian Pulau Indah, 42920 Pulau Indah, Selangor Darul Ehsan
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Registration No.: 770518-A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Bonus and etc, Office Uniform, Mondays - Friday (8am - 5pm)
- Specific Location: TAMAN DESA UTAMA (NEARBY BUKIT TINGGI KALNG)