George Town Jobs Personal Assistant Position at The One Academy Penang
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, The One Academy Penang are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as personal assistant with a full time work system, which domiciled in George Town and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,600 to a maximum of RM 3,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||The One Academy Penang|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Core Competency Requirement:
- Candidate must possess at least tertiary education
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Proficient (written & spoken) in English
- Strong in administrative, organisational and secretarial skills
- Meticulous, trustworthy and responsible individuals with interest and capability in handling multi- tasks
- Undertake all entrusted administrative & secretarial responsibilities with highly confidential for the complementing business ventures of the Company.
- Schedule internal or external meetings/appointments.
- Attend & prepare minutes of meeting and follow up the necessary.
- Screen and attend incoming plus outgoing calls, faxes, mails and emails; provide good customer service to external and internal customers/visitors.
- To ensure the communication message to and from the Managing Director office has been dutifully and properly communicated.
- Assist the Managing Director on his day-to-day operation of the company and attending to personal matters.
- Should be able liaise with management and administer projects.
- Undertake any other important duties and entrusted responsibilities as when the need arises.
|Address||The One Academy Penang, No 33, Jalan Anson, 10400 George Town, Penang, Malaysia|
- Young & Creative Working Environment
- Career Growth
- Medical & Insurance Coverage
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leader in New Media Design/Education is in search of top-notch professionals. The One Academy is one of Asia’s leading lights in New Media and Communication Design/Education arena. We are expanding to cater to an overwhelming demand of our services. We invite highly-geared professionals to join us in creating an excellent programme in answer to local/international markets.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 806958W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Hospitalisation & Surgical Insurance, Annual Bonus & Increment