Kuala Lumpur Jobs Personal Assistant To Director Position at V CAPITAL KRONOS BERHAD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company V CAPITAL KRONOS BERHAD is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of personal assistant to director and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 4,000 - RM 5,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||V CAPITAL KRONOS BERHAD|
|Position||Personal Assistant To Director|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.000|
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR
- To provide full support to Directors in managing day-to-day administrative and operations in the office.
- Responsible to assist Directors to follow up, monitor, direct & coordinate tasks and report accordingly.
- To liaise professionally and strictly confidential with all levels of management, department and business associates.
- To maintain confidentiality by keeping information confidential.
- Direct & coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned and ensure that Directors is well prepared for the meetings or agendas.
- Manage the Directors’ daily calendar via electronic email and scheduling of appointments or meetings.
- Preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings as well as produce documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations for the Directors.
- Attending meeting with Directors and taking minutes and prepare minutes of meetings, reports, correspondence, and presentations accurately and swiftly.
- Organizing and maintaining an efficient electronic and paper records filing system in line with the company requirements as well as reviewing the documentation as needed.
- Maintain Directors’ office systems, including data management to ensure information is organized and easily accessible.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
- Screen incoming phone calls, emails, inquiries and requests. Handling them as appropriate by replying or highlighting urgent or important correspondence.
- Preparing and disseminating correspondence, memos, and forms accordingly.
- Provide general assistance in PowerPoint presentation, letter drafting, and document filling.
- Manage Directors’ travel arrangement and personal matters
- Coordinate with the driver on the Directors’ traveling needs and also assist in track and review the driver’s monthly overtime claims.
- Composing and preparing correspondence; arranging detailed travel plans, bookings and logistics, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Managing personal matters of the directors
- Perform other duties as assigned by Directors from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/ Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least of two (2) years working experience in related field
- Ability to carry out and provide support over task that may require high level of confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Experience in supporting C-level executives with an understanding of the requirements and implications of working for a MD will be an added advantage.
- Strong integrity with the ability to handle confidential information and material with the highest degree of professional responsibility.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Have accountability & preferably with proven ability to follow through & complete the task started.
- Possess own transport.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
|Address||B03-C-8, VCI Global Limited (VCIG), Menara 3A, 3, Jalan Bangsar, Kampung Haji Abdullah Hukum, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Open Culture, Weekly happy hour, Good salary package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 2016, V Capital Group is an integrated team of industry experts dedicated to delivering comprehensive advisory and capital-raising services spanning the entire capital spectrum. Our solutions-oriented approach to corporate advisory engagements leverages experience and market knowledge gained across all industries.
We provide unbiased advice on the best options and optimum structuring of any equity capital-raising or strategic equity market positioning for our clients, who range from conglomerate, multinational companies, SME, family-owned corporations and government agencies. With our strong network of resources in the industry, V Capital Group maintains connections with financing entities and institutional investors across the globe and is able to offer sector intelligence and insight, equipping our clients with what they need to find the right solution. V Capital Group assists clients from the structuring phase to execution, ensuring minimum risks and maximum efficiency along the way.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 1382213V
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: KL eco city
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Personal Assistant To Director position job vacancies