Personal Banker Wealth – Sandakan, Labuan & Kota Kinabalu Vacancies at RHB Banking Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, RHB Banking Group is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kota Kinabalu, Sandakan & Labuan and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Personal Banker Wealth - Sandakan, Labuan & Kota Kinabalu and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Financial Services
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||RHB Banking Group|
|Position||Personal Banker Wealth - Sandakan, Labuan & Kota Kinabalu|
|Region||Kota Kinabalu, Sandakan|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Financial Services, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Sales Planning & Activities
• Prepare and pro-actively execute sales plans for prospective customers from Bank’s leads (LMS) and self-generated leads
• Actively participate and collaborate with other sales personnel at branch/region on sales activities/campaigns for customer acquisition and retention
• Plan and identify cross selling/up selling to increase customers’ PHR and revenue
• Set appointments, sales visitations, prospecting and engagement with customers
• Account opening for CASA for wealth customers
• Maintain regular contact with existing customers to foster closer relationship and for referrals
• Work closely with Branch Manager and Regional Sales Heads on sales activities, promotion and campaigns
• Compliance to Bank’s policy, procedures and observe sales code of ethics
- Attractive Remuneration Package (Basic Salary + Incentives)
- Medical Benefits Coverage
- Licensing Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The RHB Banking Group is the fourth largest fully integrated financial services group in Malaysia. The Group’s core businesses are streamlined into seven main business pillars, namely Group Retail Banking, Group Business & Transaction Banking, Group Wholesale Banking, Singapore Business Operations, Group Shariah Business, Group International Business and Group Insurance.
Group Wholesale Banking comprises Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Client Coverage, Group Treasury & Global Markets, Asset Management and Private Equity. All the seven business pillars are offered through the Group’s main subsidiaries, RHB Investment Bank Berhad, RHB Islamic Bank Berhad and RHB Insurance Berhad, while its asset management and unit trust businesses are undertaken by RHB Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and RHB Islamic International Asset Management Berhad.
The Group’s regional presence now spans ten countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Lao PDR and Myanmar. It is RHB Banking Group’s aspiration to continue to deliver superior customer experience and shareholder value; and to be recognised as a Leading Multinational Financial Services Group.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 6171-M
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Performance Incentive Scheme
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Kota Kinabalu 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Sandakan 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Kota Kinabalu 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Sandakan 2023
- Personal Banker Wealth - Sandakan, Labuan & Kota Kinabalu position job vacancies