Pharmacist Assistant Vacancies at Life Care Diagnostic Medical Centre Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Pharmacist Assistant. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Life Care Diagnostic Medical Centre Sdn Bhd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Healthcare & Pharmacy with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Life Care Diagnostic Medical Centre Sdn Bhd|
|Region||Kuala Lumpur, Selangor|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Pharmacy|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Pharmacy department day-to-day tasks – no inpatient
- Responsible for dispensing medications, and counseling patients on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Follow up with the patient’s well-being through prescription.
- Remind patients of their medication top-up/appointment due according to prescription.
- Maintain the recordkeeping system for the purchase, sale, delivery, possession, storage, inventory, and safekeeping of drugs.
- Assist pharmacist with prescription filing Take payment on patient’s medication and their tests done on the day
- Possesses at least Diploma in Pharmacy or equivalent
- Well-versed with drug names and pharmacy math
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal in English and Bahasa Malaysia, if knowing the additional language will be a plus point
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Life Care Diagnostic Medical Centre is a medical facility established since 2005, located in Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur and we provide health screening services with the aim of improving health outcomes for patients based on our wellness philosophy of early diagnosis, pre-symptomatic diseases detection and disease prevention.
We provide the following health solutions:
The comprehensive Medical Check Up service provides same day reports with Dietitian and Doctor consultation and collection of your medical report
MEDICAL AND SURGICAL SPECIALIST SERVICES
Life Care offers a wide range of highly skilled personalized medical and surgical specialty care dedicated to the treatment of a full spectrum of injuries, illnesses and disorders. We offer consultancy services in more than 20 specialized and sub-specialized medical fields, including dedicated operating theaters for day-care surgery.
DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING FACILITIES
We offer modern diagnostic imaging services to provide the physician with more information about your condition by generating images of the inside of your body. With our team of highly educated and experienced radiologist and technologist, you can rest assured of the most accurate and prompt diagnosis. Our imaging facility is equipped by GE Healthcare, a leading provider of medical imaging technologies. We provide the specialized imaging services to diagnose and evaluate a broad range of diseases, disorders and injuries using general radiography, ultrasound, CT Scan, MRI, Bone densitometry and mammography.
Our Clinical laboratory services which include Clinical Chemistry, Immunoassay, Hematology, Serology and Urinalysis which uses advance analyzers with automated workflow series for efficiency, top-quality testing, reliability and rapid turnaround time. The analyzers are provided by Roche Diagnostic, Abbot Diagnostic and Hitachi High Technologies Corporation, Japan and the USA, and they complied to International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) Standard, which fulfill requirements of ISO/IEC 17043.
Life Care provides a comprehensive and integrated health screening experience that caters to the needs of different individuals with multiple optional health goals flexibility.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 673106-V
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Yearly health screening, (Operation : Uniform Provided), (Administration : Business Casual), (Operation : 5 1/2 days (no shift)), (Administration : 5 days)