Cheras Jobs Pr And Communication Executive Position at BLU LEAD TECH SERVICES SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, BLU LEAD TECH SERVICES SDN. BHD. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Cheras and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of PR and Communication Executive and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||BLU LEAD TECH SERVICES SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Pr And Communication Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Media/Communications, Public Relations|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
We are currently seeking a dynamic and talented PR and Communication Executive to join our team. As a valuable member of our organization, you will be responsible for developing and implementing communication strategies to promote our brand, image, and reputation.
– Creating and implementing communication plans to promote the organization and its initiatives.
– Coordinating and managing the organization’s social media channels, website, and other digital communication platforms.
– Writing and editing content for press releases, newsletters, brochures, website, and other communication materials.
– Building and maintaining relationships with media outlets, journalists, and other stakeholders to get the organization’s message out.
– Planning and organizing events, conferences, and other activities to promote the organization and its products or services.
– Conducting market research and media monitoring to stay up-to-date with the latest trends, competition, and industry news.
– Creating and distributing internal communication materials to help employees stay informed and engaged.
– Monitoring and responding to customer feedback and complaints to maintain a positive image of the organization.
– Measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of communication strategies and making adjustments as necessary.
– Managing crisis communication and reputation management in case of unexpected events or negative publicity.
– Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing or related field.
– 2-5 years of proven experience in PR, communication or marketing.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving abilities.
– Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
– Flexibility to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, social media management tools, and content management systems.
If you are an energetic and proactive PR and Communication Executive with a passion for crafting a compelling narrative and ensuring that the organization’s message is heard, this position may be the perfect fit for you. Apply now to join us on this exciting journey!
- KPI Incentives
- Transportation Allowance
- Nearby MRT&LRT station
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Blu Lead Tech Services Sdn. Bhd. is incorporated in 2022 by a group of professionals aiming to provide technology services connecting businesses to the digital world. Accelerate your digital transformation and gain the capability to operate from edge to cloud with the strategic help, operational support and training you need.
We are expanding rapidly now and looking for a lot of passionate youngster & talented people to join our company. If you are confident to be the best among the talent professionals, we invite you to energize your future with us.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 1480868-D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), EPF & Socso
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Pr And Communication Executive position job vacancies