Kuala Lumpur Jobs Principal Assistant (x 4) Position at Oliver Wyman
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Oliver Wyman is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of principal assistant (x 4) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Principal Assistant (x 4)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
The Principal Assistant (PA) is responsible for supporting Australia and Singapore-based Principals, including but not limited to calendar management, travel, logistics & administration. The PA will also provide local office support including printing, binding, ordering supplies & other adhoc duties as requested. Coverage for Executive Assistant (EA) team, supporting Oliver Wyman Partners.
Calendar Management & Travel Arrangement
- Maintain diaries for Principals, scheduling internal and external meetings, communicating with clients and internal Partners, Consultants and Support Professional colleagues
- Support Principals with complex project meetings
- Coordinate complex travel and accommodation, flights, cars, rail tickets, etc. Support visa applications when required
- Develop understanding of Principal scheduling and travel preferences Coordinate travel efficiently by grouping client meetings where possible (“you’re in Melbourne to see XYZ Company, shall I try to set up a meeting with X Company because we haven’t spoken to them for three months”)
- Maintain and update current list of contacts and business activities in CRM database
- Track and maintain sales activity/pipeline working with EA’s
- Execute requested follow-up calls for client mailings/marketing events
- Support of events in Australia office, including Partner visits, client forums/lunches
- Manage documents: printing & binding when requested
- Prepare monthly timesheets for each assigned Principal
- Expense Support to Principals using iExpense
- Provide coverage for EAs who are out of the office to ensure seamless support to Principals/Partners
- Support broader office activities when required, helping with Happy Hours or other social activities as needed
- Willing to take on other adhoc duties, supporting the business and office. This may include but not limited to – arranging office supplies, organizing events and contributing to making OW an Amazing Place to Work
- At least four to five years’ experience at working in an Administrative /Team Assistant position
- Experience in financial services, management consultancy and/or a professional services environment a plus
- Demonstrated high level of client service in an office or professional environment
- Fluency in English required,
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) a plus
Skills and Attributes :
- Good judgement
- Ownership mentality
- Empathetic, courteous, positive demeanor
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize and multiple task
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and be detail-oriented
- Resourceful and proactive
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision making capabilities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Team player who is able to work with different personalities and working styles
|Address||Oliver Wyman, Level 42-01 (West Wing Q Sentral, 2A, Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Career growth
- Hybrid work arrangement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Oliver Wyman Group (OWG) delivers advisory services to clients through three operating units, each of which is a leader in its field. Oliver Wyman (ww.oliverwyman.com) is the largest part. Itis a top-tier global management consulting firm that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, organizational transformation, and leadership development. Lippincott (ww.lippincott.com) helps clients create, develop, andmanage their corporate branding, identity, and image. NERA Economic Consulting (ww.nera.com) advises corporations, law firms, and government entities on the economics ofcompetition, regulation, public policy, finance, and litigation.
Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman Group: ww.oliverwymangroup.com
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 200302655G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Q Sentral