Johor Jobs Process Engineer Position at Jstar Motion Sdn. Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Process Engineer. For candidates who reside in Johor and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Jstar Motion Sdn. Bhd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Manufacturing with a minimum Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Jstar Motion Sdn. Bhd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Who are We:
We are a multi-national company involved developing, manufacturing and marketing for intelligent and ergonomic products, located in I-park Industrial area, Kulai, Johor. We are looking to hire for Process Engineer.
You will play an important role in:
- Establish, sustain, review and update engineering BOM, Process Flow, Control Plan, FMEA, WI, Drawings and other related engineering document.
- Train key operations staff on the implementation of the new WI.
- Ensure effective pilot run process of new product introduction to mass production and new process technology capabilities developments.
- Study, develop and transfer new process from HQ.
- Responsible for new line setup. He/ She must make sure the BOM, Process Flow Chart, Work Instruction, Process Standard Time, jigs and fixture and machine are readily prepared.
- Collaborate with equipment engineers and facility team to ensure all necessary process issues are resolved for smooth production.
- Focal person for process and quality escalations.
- Initiate, Drive and Implement Engineering Change through ECN.
- Any task assigned per company requirement within general job scope of Process Engineer.
To succeed in this role, we will need you to have:
- Possess at least Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Engineering role.
- Knowledge in process engineering such as process flow, control plan, FMEA.
- Well versed in SAP
- Knowledge in Auto CAD is an added advantage.
What’s in it for you?
- Worry less on your travelling expenses as transport allowance is provided
- To ensure your safety, parking is available inside the work premise and it’s free of charge
- Enjoy work life balance with 5 working days. Spend weekend with your loved ones.
- Teamwork makes the dream work- We have team bonding activities from time to time to boost team spirit
- We support all your working needs- You will be provided with your own laptop and you will be working in a modern and spacious office.
- We fall sick sometimes. Not to worry, medical and dental coverage is on us.
Are you ready to make that career shift & grow your career with us? Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and hope to get in touch with you soon.
- Transport allowance is provided
- Free parking at work premise
- Work with well-established multinational company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a subsidiary of the Multi-National Company involved developing, manufacturing and marketing for intelligent and ergonomic products, located in I-Park Kulai, Johor The Company is equipped with advanced international production equipment and has a completed ISO certified process from purchasing to production and quality inspection. We practice work-life balance and a culture of respect. We encourage our members to meet their deadlines at work while still having time for friends and hobbies. Always treat people how we would like to be treated, with kindness, courtesy, and politeness.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: i-Park Kulai
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Process Engineer position job vacancies