Kuala Lumpur Jobs Process Engineer Mechanical Hvac (bukit Jalil) Position at BRIDGE DATA CENTRES MALAYSIA SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Process Engineer Mechanical HVAC (Bukit Jalil) in our business office, BRIDGE DATA CENTRES MALAYSIA SDN BHD.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Engineering & Mechanical are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 7,000 - RM 8,500, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||BRIDGE DATA CENTRES MALAYSIA SDN BHD|
|Position||Process Engineer Mechanical Hvac (bukit Jalil)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 7.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 8.500|
1. The Engineer is responsible to support all critical operations and maintenance work in a data center facility for full uptime. This position is required to develop work operation processes, conduct training, preparation of reports, implement operations work practices and liaison with tenants for work implementations.
2. Develops installation and maintenance Change Control Work application. Implementations or ensure implementations of Change Control work method statement including LOTO (log out/tag out) required under Change Management Workflow Process for assigned facilities and systems.
3. Responsible for protecting and improving the value of our assets and ensuring the critical engineering systems reliably perform their intended function. Position is required to assist site engineer and technician in performing hands-on operations, conduct equipment/system functional inspection and troubleshooting prior calling vendor/equipment supplier specialist on-site.
4. Work requires strong formal conduct of operations skills, technical expertise, personal accountability, and flawless execution of work activities commensurate with a highly critical environment and associated expectations for exceptional customer satisfaction and confidence.
5. Support lead engineer in system troubleshoot ensuring critical systems performed in critical environment is accomplished efficiently with no unplanned downtime and inconvenience to customer. Monitoring through BMS and site inspection to ensure continuous trouble-free operation. Check malfunctioning equipment and ascertains corrective action required to restore to satisfactory operating condition.
6. Provide pre-work execution briefing to site engineer, technician and maintenance vendor on the developed work methodology to ensure thorough MANPOWER REQUISITION FORM IC/PR/3-010 understand by the site delivery team prior work implementation. Investigate work methods if site work deviated from the scripted methodology, review/improve the work methodology prior continuing the work by site team.
7. Periodically inspect and examine the maintained equipment/system done by maintenance vendor or inhouse technician. Conduct checks to ensure maintenance follows closely to the maintenance work method statement without deviation by technician. Should abnormality occur, Engineer should call for work halt and escalate to monitoring centre and seek for Lead Engineer work clearance prior proceed to perform troubleshoot and/or investigation.
8. Monitoring of equipment operations and system performance to ensure functioning withing threshold limits and at best efficiency.
9. Support implementation of the preventative maintenance program. Specific duties include but are not limited to scheduling of preventative maintenance, monitor preventative maintenance tasks completion, review site technical team request of orders parts and equipment required for repair, maintenance and installation of new equipment and facilities, and maintains inventory.
10. Incident management (prepare incident report, investigation, conduct root caused analysis, remediation/rectification through incident closure) and work order management. Support emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment failure, etc.) and customer concerns.
11. Delivery of critical operation for compliance with customer’s service level agreement.
12. Plan and upload work order for Preventative and Corrective maintenance on CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) for Technician and Site Engineer execution. Monitor to ensure all assigned work orders are close promptly. Consult with Lead Engineer/Engineering Manager and liaise with staff as appropriate to identify and order necessary materials for maintenance and perform necessary repair works.
13. Develop and implement MOP, SOP and EOP/ERP.
14. Preparation of engineering reports such as customer’s monthly service report, energy consumption report, etc.
15. Ensure that compliance of all regulatory laws and guidelines are met as they relate to the operation of the building’s infrastructure and including work deliveries. Responsible for alerting your reporting manager or senior management of any discrepancies.
16. In the event of an emergency, candidate require to operates after office hours and/or public holiday. This position requires to be 24 x 7 available on-call.
• Proficient in English through all mediums of communication. Ability to write and review good quality detailed work scripts, methods of procedure, and standard operating procedures. Prepare incident report.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering with min. 5 years relevant work experience is required. Candidate with relevant professional licenses or certification has an advantage such as energy management. Candidate with more years of relevant experience and able to demonstrate work competency may assign a senior role.
• The position requires good knowledge in mechanical or electrical system operation and maintenance for system such as cooling systems, hydraulic system, fire suppression and alarm system, BMS, uninterruptible power supply (UPS), diesel generator and electrical LV & HT power distribution.
• Knowledgeable in mechanical or electrical system design, able to study single line diagram, schematic diagram, and systems layout. Perform engineering calculations such as cooling load calculation, electrical load calculation, etc.
• Good knowledge of all laws that govern building management and maintenance, including building safety, emergency evacuation and environment protection.
• Must be a team player and able to work independently to resolve issues.
• Proficient in computer applications and software, including commercial computerized maintenance management systems, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Business Hours
- Perfomance Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a well-established and leading data centre in South East Asia. We have been involved in the design, development, construction, fit-out and maintenance of more than 200 data centres in Malaysia and overseas.
We are looking for dynamic, committed and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 790023V
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Specific Location: Kulai