Selangor Jobs Process Engineer Position at RESONAC GRAPHITE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, RESONAC GRAPHITE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Process Engineer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Selangor and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Engineering & Chemical Engineering, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 4,200 - RM 5,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||RESONAC GRAPHITE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Chemical Engineering, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.200|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.000|
Summary of job content:
To control and analyze the quality performance of the plant, including reporting and improvement suggestions. To coordinate and train operations with regards to product quality in order to ensure plant best performance. Support and control operations in regards to process related matters.
1. Quality Assurance (QA):
– Follow-up the performance in production of existing raw materials in the site in order to optimize the local production system. Analyze & monitor process parameters in accordance to defined CPx’s and SOP’s.
– Analyze & monitor product and raw materials quality (incl. sampling).
– Perform statistical analysis to maintain high quality performance.
– Perform Measurement System Analysis to check the capability of those methods and equipments and assure compliance with standards, in order to take a good decision, minimizing therefore the risk for us and the customer.
– Monitor calibration of quality relevant equipment.
– Support production processes by creating and/or reviewing work instructions or SOP’s related to product quality & process improvement.
– Support Production in reviewing work instructions related to operations.
2. Process and Product Improvement:
– Initiate improvement ideas and actions to improve the robustness of the processes.
– Initiate changes in the process to assure continuous improvement & participate in Six Sigma project when require.
– Support Head of Local Technology by conducting plant trial & creating assigned reports.
– Monitor and evaluate new production technology suggested by vendors or currently in use by other companies &/or industries. Make recommendations to improve Banting operation with the types of equipment and technology necessary to be competitive in cost and quality.
– Support Production by providing training and on the job advice to production and other department staffs. Identify deficiencies and institute methods to fill the deficiencies.
– Keeps company activities confidential, safeguards facilities and equipment for which he/she is responsible.
– Performs other duties, as may be assigned by the Head of Technology, and travels occasionally, as required.
As any other Technology member, the job should create a climate of continuous process and product improvement.
· Science Degree (preferably in Engineering, Material, Chemical or related Science discipline)
· Statistical knowledge e.g. proficiency in MS Office & Minitab
· Ability to perform well in time crunched situations and meet deadlines
· Ability to work well on own with minimal supervision and make competent decisions
· Proven track record of taking initiative, working well with a team and solving problems with minimal supervision.
· 2-3 years experience in a related field
Area of responsibility/Complexity
Product Portfolio: Graphite Electrodes, different sizes and grades.
Processes: Knowledge in GE production processes
Markets: Mainly serving in steel industry.
|Address||Resonac Graphite Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Kawasan Perindustrian, No. 11, Jalan Graphite 1, Bandar Mahkota Banting, 42700 Banting, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RESONAC GRAPHITE provides a global network of experts for the steelmaking process and all services around graphite electrodes. We have considerable expertise in product as well as process management, with a focus on delivering statistically-valid results. The vast collection of experience within our PRO team ensures that solutions and ideas are always well-founded. And we know all EAF applications in the world, having delivered electrodes to more than 200 EAFs in 80 countries.
In Malaysia, we operate atBanting, Selangor;
- RESONAC GRAPHITE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
- 11, Jalan Graphite 1, Kawasan Perindustrian Bandar Mahkota Banting, 42700 Banting, Kuala Langat, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 343147-M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Transport allowance, Casual (Uniforms will be provided)
- Specific Location: Banting