Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Process Engineer Position at Sumiden Electronic Materials (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Shah Alam/Subang and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Engineering & Electrical
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Sumiden Electronic Materials (M) Sdn. Bhd.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electrical, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Process troubleshooting on quality issues that requires comprehensive knowledge of the process
- To develop/revised batch production records, standard operation procedures to ensure process of record compliance to ISO standard
- Conduct pre-run testing regarding product specification on certain special product
- Resposible for training, education and development of the process technician
- Continues improvement activities, support root cause analysis and drive/coordinate subsequence engineering related task
- Any relevant work deemed necessary by HOD
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Candidates with 3 years of working experience in manufacturing environment and related field is preferred
- Required language (s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Ability to converse in Mandarin is an added advantage
- Able to work in challenging and fast paced environment, strong prioritizing skills, ability to multi task and result driven
- Knowledge in Failure Modes Effects Analysis (FMEA), Control Plan and Statistical Process Control
- Must have good interpersonal skills and good communication skills to liaise between different processes/ department/ growing
- Free Meal - Morning and Lunch (if work night shift Dinner)
- Group Insurance and PA
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sumiden Electronic Materials (M) Sdn Bhd is manufacturing of compositewires for electronic components and conductor's materials for wires and cables. We are incorporated in year 1996 and continuing to improve our products and services to satisfy our customers needs.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 387115-P
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Section 28