Johor Bahru Jobs Process Engineer (tebrau, Johor) Position at Technocom Systems Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Johor Bahru and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Process Engineer (Tebrau, Johor) in our business office, Technocom Systems Sdn Bhd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Engineering & Mechanical are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Technocom Systems Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Process Engineer (tebrau, Johor)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Provide engineering support to production to sustain and improve production yield, quality and process cycle time.
- Ensure the manufacturing processes requirements are derived from customer requirements on product performance are being expedited;
- Perform process validation/verification;
- Provide ongoing engineering support and suitable work environment for manufacturing;
- Responsible for planning and establishing the control of production and monitor the trend of process performance;
- Prepare and ensure process work instructions are available and updated;
- Perform risk assessment on product and process;
- Provide tooling and fixture support to production in order to develop and improve process flow;
- Liaise with vendors / customers on product-related issues;
- Responsible for continuous improvement activity.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Mechatronics/Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent;
- Preferably with 1 year relevant experience in a highly competitive manufacturing environment;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Attractive bonuses
- Flexible working arrangement
- Career growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Technocom Systems Sdn Bhd, a member of Venture Group was established in 1984 as a start-up company to provide contract manufacturing services. Nature of business are in manufacturing and assembling electrical and electronics, computer and medical product.
Technocom Systems Sdn Bhd located in Tebrau and Kempas Johor (Center of Johor Bahru), with consists of eight buildings in total. Four buildings in Tebrau and four in Kempas.
Our Company easy access to highway Pasir Gudang, North - South Expressway, Larkin Sentral-bus terminal, KPJ Bandar Dato' Onn Specialist Hospital, Kempas Medical Center, AEON Tebrau Mall, and Ikea.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 125870-A
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Bonus, Profit Sharing, Casual formal
- Specific Location: Kempas