Kuala Lumpur Jobs Processing Services Team Internship Position at Liberty Specialty Markets
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Liberty Specialty Markets are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as processing services team internship with a internship work system, which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,600 to a maximum of RM 3,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Liberty Specialty Markets|
|Position||Processing Services Team Internship|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Internship|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Liberty is growing and we are looking for new interns to join our collaborative, inclusive and fun team!
Are you a highly motivated individual looking to kick-start your career with an internship working for a growing, global insurance firm?
We have new opportunities here!
If this sounds like you, apply now to become a Processing Services Team Intern and find out what it takes to be part of a global Fortune 100 company that exists to help people embrace today & confidently pursue tomorrow!
Ideally, you are studying an Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance, however what we are really looking for is motivation to learn & grow, accuracy, high attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
Liberty Specialty Markets offer specialty and commercial line insurance and reinsurance across Asia Pacific.
We partner with insurance brokers to bring value and solutions to APAC’s most significant business and government firms – helping them protect what they earn, build and own.
We provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and we are looking for students with minimal work experience to join the Liberty PSA Finance Team!
Please note, the first round of interviews is held in our office at Bukit Damansara, in person. All applicants that are through to the first round interviews must attend in person.
- You will experience an integrated and fun team culture where ongoing learning is a focus at Liberty.
- Liberty hosts quarterly office team building and social activities, Friday relaxed business attire and the Liberty kitchens are stocked with snacks, cold drinks, weekly fresh juice, coffee machines and tea supplies to make Liberty a truly great place to work.
- Close to MRT Manulife – Semantan
Multiple positions available – Students are encouraged to apply!
As the Processing Services Team Intern:
You will be responsible for issuing tax invoices and debit notes to insurance brokers, and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to address and resolve billing related issues.
You will be responsible to request and follow up with brokers for remittance advices and closing copies, assist with Credit Control tasks, and perform other related duties as assigned by your manager or other appropriate officers.
RESPONSIBILITIES / QUALITIES / SKILLS:
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Compliance – with all legal, statutory and corporate affairs requirements.
- Motivated, personable & high attention to detail
- Sound English communication skills (written and spoken) required as you will be liaising with English speaking stakeholders
- Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in Cantonese and Mandarin highly desirable as you may be in contact with our HK and China staff
- A team player eager to join a great group of motivated professionals in a rewarding, fun environment
- Competitive salary offer of MYR1,800 per month
- Minimum commitment of 3 months.
If you believe you can make a positive contribution to our team and want to be part of Liberty’s exciting future we would love to hear from you.
Please click APPLY NOW and attach your resume.
Liberty Specialty Markets is partnering with Aurec Recruitment Sydney in sourcing talent for our Malaysian teams. Aurec Consultants will be conducting the first round phone screenings.
Only candidates with full working rights in Malaysia may apply.
|Address||Liberty Specialty Markets - Malaysia, 6 Changkat Semantan 9-7 Wisma UOA Damansara 2, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Benefits and Perks
- Great Working Culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Liberty Specialty Markets is the global specialty risks division of Boston-based Liberty Mutual Insurance. Liberty Asia Pacific (APAC) is one of the most dynamic and responsive insurers in the Asia Pacific region. The Sydney head office was established in 199, and today, Liberty APAC also has offices in Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia.
LibertyAPAC offers specialist commercial lines insurance and reinsurance, with core products in Casualty, Professional & Financial Risks, Marine, Energy, Property, Construction, Crisis Management, Environmental Liability, Exploration and Production, Aviation, Surety, Accident & Health and Global Financial Risk insurance.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: LF12903
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Health screening, Vaccinations, , Healthy eating programs, Mindfulness programs
- Specific Location: Damansara Heights