Petaling Jaya Jobs Procurement & Administration Executive Position at NOBEL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, we NOBEL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL SDN BHD, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as procurement & administration executive and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Petaling Jaya and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||NOBEL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL SDN BHD|
|Position||Procurement & Administration Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
This position is responsible for performing and managing the daily operations in procuring all items approved by the Management for the School and assisting in all administrative matters. The incumbent will report to the General Manager.
A. Procurement & Resource Management
- Manage and process all purchases activities in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Preparation of quotations, expenditure requisitions and purchase orders (POs) for any purchasing requisition.
- Sourcing of goods for best pricing without compromising the quality.
- Ensure all Purchase Orders are printed and sent to suppliers.
- Ensure all delivery of goods are in accordance with specifications in the Purchase Order.
- Monitor and review weekly inventory of resources to ensure uninterrupted supply for the School.
- Maintain a suppliers list for each category of supply or works.
- Maintain good working relationships with suppliers.
- Ensure consistency of quality, delivery, capabilities and terms favorable to the School to achieve best outcomes in respect to price, value and service levels.
- Assist in troubleshooting invoices for the accounts payable team.
- Ensure strict compliance to the procurement policy at all times.
- Prepare related reports and update the daily inventory management report.
- Manage the distribution of stationery, office supplies and beverage and ensure sufficient stock level.
- Schedule the cleaning services of the School as and when required.
- Manage the rental of the housing for the school.
- Manage the insurance coverage of all students.
- Manage all contract renewals for external services.
- Facilitate and manage the booking of school vans.
- Manage the drivers’ schedules for errands.
- Keep track and arrange for renewal of vehicle insurance & road tax.
- Manage the upkeep and maintenance of school vans.
- Ensure all procurement and administration related documents are maintained and filed according to the SOP requirements for audit purposes.
- Work closely with Uniform Shop on the inventory requirements.
- Any ad-hoc task delegated by the Line Manager from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related academic discipline.
- At least five (5) years of work experience in the area of Procurement/Sourcing.
- Preferably candidates specializing in Purchasing/Inventory or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Has good business acumen, strong negotiation, presentation & analytical skills.
- Proficient in speaking English, Bahasa and Mandarin (preferred as the role requires to deal with Mandarin speaking vendors).
|Address||Nobel International School, 43, Jalan SS 22/41, Damansara Jaya, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nobel International School is an internationalschool offering the Cambridge Curriculum from Year 1 to Year 11. At Nobel, we believe in developing the full potential of a child through wholesome education focusing on character transformation with a vision aiming towards building citizens with noble hearts and noble minds.
Due to theexpansion at our school, we are inviting talentedand committed individuals of competence and character with a deep passion in their professionto partner with us in achieving the vision of the school.
Please visit our school webpage at ww.nobel.edu.my for more information about us.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 930655A
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Special Leaves, GHS, GPA etc., Smart Casual, 7.30am - 4.30pm, Mondays - Fridays
- Specific Location: Damansara Jaya