Kuala Lumpur Jobs Procurement Director Position at STRAWBERRY MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||STRAWBERRY MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Maintain knowledge of the market, in addition to current prices and fair rates for goods.
- Plan policies and procedures for efficiently, honestly, economically, and productively purchasing goods for supply chain production and operation.
- Establish essential guidelines for approving purchase orders, set purchasing policies, manage inventory, budget for materials, and continuously consider stock requirements, skills and account balances.
- Monitor, review and analyze bids and quotes with suppliers, including the negotiation of service agreements and contracts.
- Oversee sources for purchasing supplies.
- Maintain company budget and streamline costs.
- Experience in leading and developing teams.
- Experience from beauty industry would be added advantage.
- Strong negotiator with proven experience in setting strategies and goals of negotiation; able to conduct negotiations and achieve desired goals.
- Proactive, self-motivated, attentive to details and able to work under pressure.
- Able to cope with fast-paced environment.
- Need to liaise with Hong Kong management team.
- 5 days work week
- Annual Leave
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Strawberrynet is the one-stop destination to satisfy all your beauty cravings and needs. We have been serving our customers for over 22 years and are home to one of the largest selections of beauty products. Carrying over 36,00 products and 800 beauty brands, we are building our net-work to create the ultimate e-commerce destination.
We carry only 100% authentic and genuine products and continue to source hard-to-find products and up-and-coming brands to give our customers the very best. We operate in 38 languages with millions of satisfied customers from over 200 countries and are dedicated to reaching more consumers globally.
- Industry: Grooming / Beauty / Fitness
- Registration No.: 1471084-V
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays