Kuala Lumpur Jobs Procurement Executive Position at Global Intellect Ventures Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company Global Intellect Ventures Sdn Bhd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of procurement executive and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 2,700 - RM 3,400 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Global Intellect Ventures Sdn Bhd
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt
- 5 working days / week
- Bonus, increment
· Work Life Balance
· Good Career Growth
Procurement Executive Job Description
Provide support in the Procurement Department on materials ordering and purchasing including raising order based on current inventory needs, maintaining and updating procurement records. Assist in searching new vendors, tracking deliveries, customs clearance, maintain relationships with Suppliers, Vendors or Wholesalers, etc.
· Research potential vendors, estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
· Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers, negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
· Ensure that the products and supplies are of high quality
· Track orders and ensure timely delivery and to handle issues of complaints, rejection and maintain good relationships with vendors / suppliers
· Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and update on potential future development
· Review and analyse all vendors / suppliers, supply, price options and look for alternative sources for products.
· Responsible to prepare and process purchase orders and all related documents according to the order request, delivery/incoming shipment follow-up/collection and etc
· Liaise with Suppliers on all quotation, samples, review on inventories, orders and stock planning
· Liaise with import forwarders on incoming shipments, invoicing, pricing and etc.
· To handle on Import/Export Permit/Sales Tax Exemption and custom related issues.
· Undertake any ad-hoc tasks or assignments that are assigned, as and when required by superiors.
· To comply and follow all company rules and policies as set forth in the Employees’ Handbook.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, or equivalent in supply chain management, logistics or purchasing or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Word & Excel.
- 1- 3 years of working experience in the related field is an added advantage.
- Proficient in oral and written skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Highly responsible and committed.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Initiative, able to work in a team, willing to learn and work independently.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with SQL/SAP systems is an added advantage.
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wholly owned by G.I Group, GIV is a leading producer and exporter of Edible oil (RBD palm olein, RBD soya oil) and Dairy products (sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, milk powder) and other Edible fats (vegetable Ghees, shortening ) and Other Products: Margarine, Palm Acide Oil and Palm Fatty Acid Distillate (PFAD).
Based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, with sales offices in Africa, Global Intellect ventures Sdn Bhd is currently exporting to 63 countries in all contents: Asia, Africa, America, Europe and the pacific and the Caribbean.
Our delicate and diligent sales and marketing team with multi-cultural background is able to communicate fluently in most of the major international languages: English, French, Arabic, Bahasa Malaysia, Poular (Fulani), Mandingo (Maninka)
Effective communication is the key to understanding our customers’ needs, and wants, as well as the challenges they face in their respective countries. As a result we are able to provide them superior quality products at a very affordable prices coupled with an outstanding service that the can propel them ahead of the competition.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 961531-U
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Procurement Executive position job vacancies