Bayan Lepas Jobs Procurement Executive Position at KMWE Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, KMWE Malaysia Sdn Bhd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Bayan Lepas and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Procurement Executive and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||KMWE Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Your job responsibilities as a Procurement Executive – Operational are:
- You are required to plan, source and identify new suppliers/vendors.
- You are required to apply strategic sourcing practices and manage supplier negotiations to ensure that full benefits are realized.
- You will conduct supplier audit or visits, certification and performance reviews to develop and continuously improve supply base.
- You are required to develop and maintain good supplier relationship.
- You are required to achieve targeted results, importantly cost savings.
- You are required to regularly perform analysis on cost and process metrics to recommend improvements for the sourcing function and optimum inventory levels and to achieve cost savings.
- You will involve in making sourcing decisions based on overall cost and benefit including price, duty, freight, flexibility, service, performance, quality, and terms & conditions.
- You will in-charge to initiate and implement sourcing strategies that achieve long term and sustainable commercial benefits to the company.
- You are required to gather and provide market intelligence on new and existing suppliers, new products, new material and new technology.
- You are required to run system report to ensure all orders are executed and actions are closed.
- You are required to work closely with quality to ensure no material is in the MRB and RTV locations.
- You are required to compile purchasing related documentation and other procurement operational activities as directed.
In order to apply for this position, it will be added advantages if you possessed below requirements:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Businees Management or equivalent.
- You have at least 3-4 years of working experience in sourcing/purchasing.
- Fresh Graduate are encourage to apply.
- You are able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- You have the knowledge in understanding the product costing and pricing in the manufacturing industry.
- You are good in analytical, negotiation, problem solving and communication skills.
- You are good in organizing task on hand.
- Career and job driven.
|Address||KMWE Malaysia, Plot 63, Pesara Kampung Jawa, Kawasan Perindustrian Bayan Lepas, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia|
- Fast and Growing Company
- An International Company (The Netherlands)
- Young and Cultured Company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
KMWE Malaysia Sdn.Bhd. is a contract manufacturer and precision parts supplier which offer total solutions in the engineering and assembly of high quality modules and complete machine systems for the Semiconductor, Medical, Aerospace and Science industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to further their career and work in a competitive manufacturing environment. If you are flexible, have a can do attitude and want to make a difference, we would like to hear from you.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 873249-X
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Company T-Shirt
- Specific Location: Kampung Jawa