Penang Jobs Procurement Executive Position at Muda Paper Mills Sdn Bhd 慕达纸厂有限公司
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of PROCUREMENT EXECUTIVE. For candidates who reside in Penang - Others and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Muda Paper Mills Sdn Bhd 慕达纸厂有限公司 and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Muda Paper Mills Sdn Bhd 慕达纸厂有限公司|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- TO HANDLE FOR PROCUREMENT JOB INCLUDING SOURCING, QUOTATION ENQUIRY, PRICE NEGOTIATION, PURCHASE ORDER CONFIRMATION, DELIVERY ARRANGEMENT AND GOODS RECEIVED.
- TO LIAISE AND COMMUNICATE WITH LOCAL AND OVERSEA SUPPLIERS VIA EMAIL AND PHONE.
- TO LIAISE WITH FORWARDER AND FOLLOW UP STATUS OF IMPORT SHIPMENT AND CUSTOM DECLARATION.
- TAKE INITIATIVE AND NEGOTIATION FOR COST-EFFECTIVE ORDERS.
- KEEP TRACK OF ORDERS AND MAKE SURE DELIVERIES ARE BEING MADE ON TIME.
- MONITORING ON THE OBJECTIVE SET/ SALES TAX EXEMPTION.
- LIAISE WITH INTER-DEPT PERSONNEL & SUPPLIER ON THE NON-CONFORMING MATERIALS ISSUE, IF ANY.
- TO ENSURE GOOD WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH SUPPLIER IN AREA SUCH AS QUALITY, DELIVERY/ SHIPMENT SCHEDULE, SERVICE, PRICE, EXCHANGE AND GOOD RETURNED TO ENSURE SMOOTH OPERATION.
- TO PREPARING REPORT, MAINTAINING RECORDS/ DOCUMENTS AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE UP-TO DATE.
- ALL OTHERS DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.
- MINUMUM BACHELOR’S DEGREE HOLDER CERTIFICATE.
- PREFERABLY 3 YEARS OF WORKING EXPERIENCE IN PURCHASING FIELD.
- PROFICIENT IN WRITTEN AND SPOKEN ENGLISH AND MANDARIN.
- STRONG COMMUNICATION AND NEGOTIATION SKILLS,
- PROFICIENCY IN MICROSOFT OFFICE.
- RETIREMENT BENEFIT
- GROUP INSURANCE
- MEDICAL AND DENTAL BENEFIT
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Muda Paper Mills Sdn Bhd is one of the largest integrated paper mills in Malaysia. We manufacture high grade industrial brown paper, paper boards and paper related products for the domestic and export market. Our plant has been certified ISO 9001, FSC, HACCP and ISO 2200.
In line with our continuous expansion plan, we are looking for capable and ambitious Malaysian to build a challenging career in the following position:-
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 5409-H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: SIMPANG AMPAT