Procurement Executive [work From Home] Vacancies at Lee Yin Knitting Factory (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Lee Yin Knitting Factory (M) Sdn Bhd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Penang & Selangor and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of procurement executive [work from home] and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Lee Yin Knitting Factory (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Procurement Executive [work From Home]|
|Region||Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Selangor|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
This Procurement Executive will be based in Malaysia and provide remote support (Work from Home) and report to Procurement Lead. He or She needs to support our internal stakeholders, enabling operations to meet key organisational objectives.
- Assist in managing basic procurement functions in accordance with Procurement policies.
- Liaise with business units and divisions to keep track of procurement data and activity.
- Responsible for the procurement and supplier management of raw materials for garment production
- Maintain and update system database to track approval status of purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
- Identify information and documentation required for approval of the purchase requisition and advise end-users accordingly.
- Perform invoices matching to match supplier’s invoices with supporting documents such as PR, PO & DO.
- Ensure all services and works are conducted in compliance with company guidelines, code of conduct, policies, procedures, controls, and legal requirements.
- Other ad-hoc initiatives and projects may be assigned.
Specifications/Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Degree / Diploma in Procurement or equivalent.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Purchasing/Inventory or equivalent.
- Meticulous, self-driven and independent worker.
- Knowledge of SAGE X3 will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate with Indonesian will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel (if necessary).
- Attractive remuneration package
- Innovative Work Culture
- Career growth & development opportunity
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lee Yin was established in Singapore in 1975, and has since grown into a leading regional apparel manufacturer and exporter. Lee Yin manufactures a wide range of apparel, such as fleece, T-shirts, sweaters, knit/woven garments, and knitted accessories. Lee Yin exports to customers throughout the world, including to leading brands like H&M, GAP, s.Oliver, GU, Carters & Desigual. As a deeply-experienced and progressive company, Lee Yin continues to streamline and develop its capabilities, which now include digital printing for fabrics and finished garments.
Lee Yin strives towards sustainable growth and business, including making forward-looking investment in human resources, technology and renewable energy. Lee Yin is a member of the Textile and Fashion Federation (Singapore) and part of its Executive Committee.
Lee Yin also operates a retail division under the Coldwear brand, focusing primarily on winter wear apparel and travel accessories. Coldwear currently operates multiple stores in Singapore and Indonesia, as well as an eCommerce channel. It has evolved from a traditional winter wear company into a one-stop lifestyle concept retailer, providing travel wear for all seasons.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 198901005564-182869K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Procurement Executive [work From Home] position job vacancies