Kuala Lumpur Jobs Procurement/ Purchasing Executive Position at STB Interior Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Procurement/ Purchasing Executive. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, STB Interior Sdn Bhd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with a minimum degree of Professional Certificate, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 3,500 - RM 4,500. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||STB Interior Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Procurement/ Purchasing Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.500|
EXPERIENCE IN CONSTRUCTION / ID BASE
• Research potential vendors
• Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
• Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery
• Sourcing suppliers based on price, availability, necessity, quality and logistical expenses
• Review quality of purchased products
• Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
• Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
• Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
• Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
• Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
• Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
Requirements and skills
• Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
• Understanding of supply chain procedures
• Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
• Negotiation skills
- MEDICAL CLAIM
- PARKING ALLOWANCE
- OPEN CULTURE
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
More than 10 years professional experience in interior design, renovation and contract work. We cater to both residential as well as commercial clients while also undertaking projects. Our expertise services include designing and manufacture quality custom made furniture, residences, bungalows, commercial buildings, corporate office, inn and restaurants
Furniture fabrication for commercial, restaurants, retail shops, residential
Iron and stainless steel works
- Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
- Registration No.: 817834-U
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), depends on position
- Specific Location: Cheras