Kuala Lumpur Jobs Producer Position at AP 360 Marketing Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Producer. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, AP 360 Marketing Sdn Bhd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Entertainment with a minimum degree of Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 2,800 - RM 3,900. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|AP 360 Marketing Sdn Bhd
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
About AP 360
AP 360 is a creative media tech company that represents a new multi-disciplinary intersection point in the industry. At a time when audiences are craving for more immersive digital content, we are here to provide the technical expertise, experimental thinking and marketing innovation brands need to thrive.
We aim to make futurealistic experiences across a spectrum of domains, from real-time 3D set mapping, virtual and hybrid activations to interactive live streaming, immersive multimedia and experiential marketing.
We want to make these experiences accessible to everyone. To do that, we help connect the dots across six key dimensions for new brand opportunities you can create today.
– Involve in video projects from pre to post-production.
– Strong command of narrative, explainer, mini-documentary, short-to-mid length video productions
– Works with the Creative and Marketing team to ensure projects are on-brand and maintain premium quality
– To involve in marketing creative brainstorming and developing creative content.
– Collaborates with the lead producer and creative head to develop schedules and identify resource needs on projects
– Organize project folder structures, maintain project files, and log footage to our internal asset management system
– Coordinate pre-production processes, i.e., script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines, and select optimal forms of media for projects
– Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
– Contribute to a culture of collaboration, enthusiasm, creative ambition, and dedication to the craft
– Ability to think proactively, strategically, and tactically, to move from high concept to detailed execution
– Manage multiple projects from start to finish while keeping multiple contact points appropriately informed and engaged.
– Challenge the status quo and push the creative boundaries of video production
· Preferably 1-2 years of experience in related field, with video editing & shooting experience.
· Candidate with Professional Certificate, Diploma in Video Production / Film / Mass Communication / Creative Multimedia or equivalent are preferred.
· Edit with Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro; familiar with After Effects
· Interest in videography and the ability to shoot is a huge plus
· Good communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to learn quickly and work at a fast pace
- Open minded culture
- Innovative environment
- Fast paced job culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Anonymous Production (360VR Asia), One of Region’s leading Creative Content Creators, Video Marketing, Creative Business Consulting, 360 Virtual Reality(VR) & Augmented Reality provider.
We Consult & Pro-Create effective Marketing Campaign through Biz Consulting, Creative Ideation, Effective Messaging & Innovative Execution.
The Humble START
Established in 2008, Anonymous Production is made up of a team of Creative & Passionate Professionals.
We have Cross Most Verticals in different Corporations, MNC and Conglomerate. Our adaptability to filming overseas has afforded our projects a great success. We have done projects for any vertical market and sector today.
From Enforcement Agency to Social Organisation, Offshore Marine Oil & Gas to Building & construction, Banking & Finance to Hospitality & Property, Healthcare to Bio-Medical Research, InfoComm Technology to ICT Products and Services, Education or FMCG for our clients.
Filming in every location, we’ve been to include Singapore, Malaysia, Africa – Congo, Ivory Coast, Algeria, Nigeria, Thailand – Bangkok, Chiangmai, Vietnam – Ho Chih Min, Hanoi, Danang, Cambodia – Phnom Penh, Seam Reap, Doha – Qatar, China – Beijing, Shanghai, Xiamen, Dehua, Hainan, England – London, Oxford, Kalgoorlie – Australia, Indonesia – Jakarta, Medan, Bali, India – Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, and more.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: 1203304-M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days