Kuala Lumpur Jobs Product Development & Submission Executive Position at RHB Banking Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Product Development & Submission Executive. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at RHB Banking Group and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||RHB Banking Group|
|Position||Product Development & Submission Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Liaise with internal/regional/external and regulator during product development process/launch/re-launch.
- Assess feasibility of new product introduction, from sourcing to performing research on markets/peer group comparison & sourcing for fund underlying.
- Prepare and review all relevant documentation for structuring new product and/or restructuring existing product.
- Organize all necessary files, reports, documentations related to product to be submitted timely and administered properly in comply with policy and prevailing regulation in the respective area.
- Prepare or update the product term sheet for a new fund or other documentation for existing funds for review/ comments of internal stakeholders i.e. fund valuation team, fund accounting team, fund management team and transfer agency team.
- Prepare all documentation for submission to the Securities Commission for a Fund (new or existing).
- This includes the deed, prospectus, product highlight sheets, supplementary prospectus, supplementary deed and Securities Commission forms. Further, to obtain the necessary internal approval before submission to the Securities Commission.
- Prepare all documentation for submission to any other relevant authority.
- This includes offering document, constitution document and forms required by the relevant authority.
- Collate and ensure due diligences reviews by external lawyers for new funds and updated offer documents for existing funds.
- Prepare any other ad-hoc application and documentation necessary with the relevant authority (Bank Negara Malaysia, Securities Commission) for new and existing products.
- Co-ordinate and prepare any documentation with external parties necessary for new and existing fund, such as ISDA, IDMA and long form conformations, investment management agreement, investment advisory agreement, etc.
- Prepare all documentation required for fund closure / fund maturity.
- Organize and prepare all documentation required for conduct of unit holders meeting.
- Conduct due diligence for new external investment manager (new partners) or new structured products partner.
- Perform end-to-end of product development cycle from initiation of idea to completion (fund launch) and post launch variation (if needed).
- Support Senior Product Development & Submission Manager in day-to-day task.
- And any other tasks as may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor Degree or Professional qualification in the relevant discipline.
- 1-3 years in the financial services industry.
- Good writing skills.
- Display teamwork at all times.
- Results oriented.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The RHB Banking Group is the fourth largest fully integrated financial services group in Malaysia. The Group’s core businesses are streamlined into seven main business pillars, namely Group Retail Banking, Group Business & Transaction Banking, Group Wholesale Banking, Singapore Business Operations, Group Shariah Business, Group International Business and Group Insurance.
Group Wholesale Banking comprises Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Client Coverage, Group Treasury & Global Markets, Asset Management and Private Equity. All the seven business pillars are offered through the Group’s main subsidiaries, RHB Investment Bank Berhad, RHB Islamic Bank Berhad and RHB Insurance Berhad, while its asset management and unit trust businesses are undertaken by RHB Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and RHB Islamic International Asset Management Berhad.
The Group’s regional presence now spans ten countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Lao PDR and Myanmar. It is RHB Banking Group’s aspiration to continue to deliver superior customer experience and shareholder value; and to be recognised as a Leading Multinational Financial Services Group.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 6171-M
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Performance Incentive Scheme