Puchong Jobs Product Manager Position at Meng Kah Auto Parts Trading Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Product Manager. For those of you who live in Puchong and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Meng Kah Auto Parts Trading Sdn Bhd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Meng Kah Auto Parts Trading Sdn Bhd|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Opportunity to grow and be part of the team that bring our brand to become the next global motorsports goods giant. This role’s key responsibility is to identify and develop commercial worthy products.
- Regularly analyze and monitor market trend, competitive brands and product strategies.
- Travel occasionally to grass root level and also to production, to have a bird eye view of product development process and come up with product that drives the market.
- Project manager for the segment must have a strong follow up ability, keep track, timeline sensitive, reporting and result oriented.
- Work closely with designer, factory , technical team and commercial team to bring idea into reality.
- Ability to interact professionally with all stakeholders.
- Support the reporting and decision-making process with data analysis and presentations.
- Education from automotive or related majors are preferred.
- With more than 3 years of product management (development – launch) experience are preferred.
- Have a good sense of market need and adaptability and have the ability to deal with emergencies, with a high degree of planning, follow up and execution ability.
- Strong communication skills to articulate in both development communication and also product USP to commercial team.
- With project management experience and attention to details will be an added advantage.
- Passion in automotive and motorsports is a must.
- Ability to read and write in Mandarin is preferred.
Why join us?
- An official MotoGP team sponsors.
- Regional and international expansion opportunity.
- Dynamic and forward looking.
- With inhouse GYM and full-time fitness coach.
- Healthy, Fun and Driven for better.
If you are a driven and result oriented individual looking for a place to propel, we have a place for you.
- In house gym room with persona trainer
- Group personal accident and hospitalization Insurance
- Young pace environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Meng Kah Auto Parts Trading Sdn Bhd was incorporated in the year 1998, with the core business of importing and distributing motorcycle parts and accessories. With a successful venture, creating the brand "Racing Boy" to meet the high demand and expectation of its customers. The services include in-house designing, testing, developing and manufacturing of high quality and stylish products.
In the year 2013, Racing Boy has rebrand itself as "RCB" to further solidify as an international name. Today, as part of the MKA Group, RCB involving in designing and manufacture a full range of accessories that includes rims, absorbers, braking systems, engine parts and handling systems. RCB, a leading international brand.
If you are someone who strives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, hands-on and excited to contribute to the organization's massive growth, then we look forward to hearing from you!
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 511600-H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Group Health and Personal Accident Insurance, Business (e.g. Shirts), Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Regular hours, Mondays-Fridays, Saturdays/Shift required