Selangor Jobs Production Executive Position at American Air Filter Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company American Air Filter Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Selangor and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Manufacturing, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of production executive and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||American Air Filter Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe and efficient manner. Also, the candidate will be tasked to monitor the production line output to ensure production meet daily plan output.
A day in the life of…
- Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
- Coordinate with planner for Scheduling & priorities Production Plan.
- Identifies and shares best practices within the team members.
- Compile production output record and machine break down reports for HOD.
- Train and develop multi-tasking operators with good Automation Maintenance Knowledge.
- To work closely with QA department for the raw materials & products rejection control.
- To liaise with engineering department to ensure machine operate in optimum condition.
- To update production line process flow and standard working instruction. (WI).
- Plan for worker overtime when required and get HOD approval.
- To implement continuous process improvement (Kaizen) for cycle time reduction and work standardization.
- Implement PDS (Production Daikin System) to eliminate process waste (7 Muda).
- Enhance on production lines’ 6S housekeeping.
- Improve process layout and set required headcount allocation for each work station.
- Work with other departments for products reengineering & new products development.
- Other assigned duties as required by superior / management from time to time.
What will make you successful
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ working experience in in Air Filtration Equipment, Cleanroom or HVAC industry. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Possess good problem-solving ability and impressive presentation skills.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Familiar with SAP system will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate good analytical thinking, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong analysis, planning, Initiative & able to work independently.
- Systematic & positive problem-solving approach.
Why join us?
Do you believe in working in a company that is driven by a greater and meaningful purpose?
At AAF, work is more than just a job. We understand the vital importance of clean air. We are committed to providing clean air solutions around the globe for over a century to help improve our quality of life, increase productivity, protect critical processes and equipment, and create products that advance the human condition.
Join us now on our lifelong mission “bringing clean air to life”!
- People-Centered Management
- Friendly and conducive working environment
- The world’s largest manufacturer of air filtration solutions
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
" Bringing Clean Air to Life "
We are the world’s largest manufacturer of air filtration solutions. We operate production, warehousing and distribution facilities in 22 countries across four continents. With its global headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky, AAF International is committed to protecting people, processes and systems through the development and manufacturing of the highest quality air filters, filtration equipment and containment housings available today.
Today, American Air Filter and AAF brands are recognized throughout the world as the most trusted brand in clean air. Our focus ranges from commercial, industrial and cleanroom air filters and gas turbine filtration and acoustical systems.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 137508-X
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)