Kedah Jobs Program Administrator Position at BCM Electronics Corporation Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Program Administrator in our company, BCM Electronics Corporation Sdn Bhd. For candidates who reside in Kedah and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||BCM Electronics Corporation Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Program Administrator. Coming on board as a Program Administrator, you will be the section’s point of contact between the organization and the customer.
- Act as primary contact to customer
- Monitor customer account/project in terms of manufacturing issues, engineering, and quality issues
- To maintain a close customer interface and new development in technology, products, and service.
- Initiate the growth of the existing account.
- Total responsibility in the Business Unit operations in terms of managing, organizing, and planning for optimum efficiency and service to end-of-line
- Handle forecast issues with customers. Work with customers to get all the new projects start-up documents (BOM, ECO, drawing…etc.)
- Possess at least Diploma /Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Business Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years (s) of working experience in an electronic manufacturing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills for effective communication at all levels, including with senior management, customer, supplier, supply chain team, and engineering teams.
- Career advancement
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free medical insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an Electronics Manufacturing Service (EMS) provider, located in Kulim Hi-Tech Industrial Park, Kulim, Kedah Darul Aman. We provide complete turnkey manufacturing and engineering solutions in the design and manufacture of box-build and board build products for the communication and consumer sectors in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 273972-P
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Kulim Hi Tech Park, Kulim Kedah