Kuala Lumpur Jobs Project Administrator Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Company Confidential is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Project Administrator for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
What this job involves
- You will be working closely across different teams; the ideal skillset involves a mix of:
- Team player and adept at working to challenging deadlines
- Deep knowledge of key MS office products – a very high level of proficiency in PowerPoint and Word is a must
- Team player with good coordination – time and people management are essential
- Bid writing is a key skill – being able to draft and edit proposal content to align to the overall win themes
- Ensure alignment to internal processes and obtain approvals in timely manner
- Submit consistently high quality, customer focused tender responses within allocated time frame
- Coordinate internal and independent reviews in line with bid programme
- Monitor continuous improvement and development opportunities
What are the key responsibilities associated with this job?
- Coordinate the development of clear, articulate, and winning value propositions for proposal and presentation to our prospective clients.
- Partner with sales leaders, functional/technical subject matter experts and marketing to put forth a tailored, competitive solution for each qualified prospective client.
- Work closely with the Sales Lead, Pricing Manager, other Solution & Proposal team members to create, articulate and sell differentiated solutions
- Ability to question and probe proposed solutions to further refine client offerings
- How do you develop a proposal? In this role, you will be responsible for the creation of bespoke and innovative strategies and value propositions. Building the proposal will need you to coordinate with key internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure accuracy around content and pricing. Your strong proposal writing skills will be essential when having to build creative and engaging presentations.
Key Influencer & Collaborator
- As a collaboration champion, you will need to be very well received internally, too. Your influencing skills will have helped you navigate and succeed in similar matrix organisations. You thrive on bringing teams together to build bespoke and customised solutions for our clients.
- Can you get your ideas across clearly both verbally and in writing? You’ll be working with many diverse interest groups so the way you share information and your ability to persuasively convey information is highly important.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are well-established manufacturing company based in Shah Alam. Due to rapid expansion and growth in our organization structure.
We are now inviting experienced and qualified candidates to build a challenging career with us.
- Specific Location: Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam