Petaling Jaya Jobs Project Coordinator Position at Business Media International Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Project Coordinator. For those of you who live in Petaling Jaya and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Business Media International Sdn. Bhd., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising with a minimum degree of Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Business Media International Sdn. Bhd.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Advertising, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Support the sales department in after-sales service and fulfillment.
- Plan and schedule the delivery of all promised items, including advertisement, articles, write-ups, and others, and ensure that they are delivered on time.
- Coordinate with various departments such as marketing, operation, editorial, creative, and sales to ensure that all items are delivered according to client specifications.
- Communicate with the client regarding material guidelines, material collection, and reports.
- Use Google Sheets and Google Drive Folder as the main checklist for all internal departments.
- List out the delivery dates after confirmation with the related department.
- Schedule the dates of material collection, first deadline, reminder deadline, approval deadline, and final artwork deadline.
- Create material guidelines and checklists for clients according to the fixed package by marketing and sales.
- Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in any discipline.
- Fresh Graduate Students are welcome to apply. Candidates with working experience are a bonus.
- Able to communicate in English, Mandarin or Bahasa Malaysia and/or other languages with local or clients in the region.
- Attention to detail, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Subsidiary of listed Singapore company
- Fast growing regional company - rapid growth opportunities
- FREE monday breakfast, company trips and more
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Business Media International is a subsidiary of Audience Analytics Limited and is a leading provider of B2B intelligence and growth analytics.
Our brands and products are spread across the following segments:
DIGITAL AND PRINT BUSINESS MEDIA
SME Magazineis Asia's best selling business with over 350,00 readers spread across Asia, and 120,00 in Malaysia alone, SME Magazine is the industry leader in Malaysia and Singapore and No. 2 (and growing fast!) in Indonesia.
HR Asia is the region's most authoritative publication for senior HR professionals. HR Asia readers are the new breed of dynamic, mobile HR professionals who are now taking the HR scene in Asia by storm!
Capital Asia <資本>is the first regional business and investment publication for the elite group of wealthy and influential individuals - drivers of the new Asian economy.
CXP Asia is the leading website for Customer eXperience Professionals; dedicated to alleviating the standards of customer experience and engagement across Asia.
Energy Asia is the region's most comprehensive portal for the energy industry, covering both fossil and renewable energy - and across the whole spectrum from the upstream production to downstream derivatives.
Truth TV <真相> uncovers the truth across the latest political, social and economic news, combining investigative journalism with deep coverage of issues in easy-to-read presentation for our informed, millennial readers.
Logistics Asia - the regional leader in logistics news, events and intelligence.
EXHIBITIONS AND CONFERENCES
We own some of the most prolific exhibitions and conferences in the region - many of which are absolute industry leaders in their respective verticals.
JobStreet.com MCTF (Malaysia Career and Training Fair)
Mega Career Fair
Post Graduate Education Fair
SME Solutions Expo
Our proven, on-demand analytics are used by some of the region's largest companies - from Fortune 500 companies to key state-owned enterprises.
Total Engagement Assessment Model (TEAM) is our proprietaty assessment tool for employee engagement deployed to over 1 million employees each year from over 6,00 companies across 11 markets.
CXP Velocity measures real-time and periodic customer feedback across four dimension: Effort, Engagement, Experience and Evangelism; going beyond popular indices like CSAT and NPS.
SME100: Fast Moving Companiesis the only awards for SMEs that are awarded across Southeast Asia – Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam. Since 2009, over 1,00 Malaysian companies have been named into the list, with many having move on to become public listed or attain regional and international success.
Golden Bull Awardis jointly organised with Singapore Press Holdings; and is the premier business awards for businesses since 2002. Today, the Golden Bull Award is organised in Singapore, China, Taiwan and Malaysia.
HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia is the largest and broadest awards for workplace excellence and employee engagement. Held in 12 markets including mainland China, Korea, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Singapore - it is also the only awards 100% determined by employees.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: 833190-W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Menara Kelana Parkview (opposite Paradigm Mall)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Petaling Jaya 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Petaling Jaya 2023
- Project Coordinator position job vacancies