Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Project Engineer (marine Operations) Position at Vantage Energy Group Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Project Engineer (Marine Operations). For those of you who live in Shah Alam/Subang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Vantage Energy Group Sdn Bhd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Engineering & Other Engineering with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Vantage Energy Group Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Project Engineer (marine Operations)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Other Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
• Responsible as Engineer in charge to Clients for technical & commercial advice and provide essential coordination, technical support and advice to Project & Operations Manager to ensure safe, sufficient and optimal functioning of the Marine Operation team
This includes, but not limited and not in order of priority:
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on the project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provde assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Ensure all HSE aspects are highlighted & HSE Risks are registered with all required mitigations
- Undertake any other job responsibilities as and when assigned by superior from time to time
• Bachelor of Degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Proven working experience as Project Engineer
• Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
• Excellent knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 2010 with over 250 experienced employees and support staff, we are poised and ready todeliver a higher level of consultancy, solution execution and customer support that leads to safe and on-time delivery while staying in line with operational safety standards and environmental conservationpractices.
VANTAGE EnergyGroup is one of theleading engineeringsolution providers inSoutheast Asia. Ourability to provideinnovative solutions inthe onshore andoffshore engineeringindustry comes fromnearly a decade ofdelivering a widerange of qualitysolutions to solvespecific offshoreengineering problemsfaced by our clients. Our Southeast Asian support network can provide significant offshore energy hubs inMalaysia, Brunei, Singapore and Thailand.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Registration No.: 946902-U
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: UOA Business Park - Glenmarie