Project Engineer Vacancies at MULTITEC FACILITY SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we MULTITEC FACILITY SDN. BHD. are looking for candidates for the position of project engineer with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Engineering & Mechanical and domiciled in Kulim & Penang and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 2,500 - RM 5,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||MULTITEC FACILITY SDN. BHD.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.000|
1- 2 years of working experience in the related field is
required for this position. Fresh graduates and those able to start work
immediately are also welcome to apply.
• Review shop drawings AND infrastructure calculation by
sub-contractors for M & E documents if required.
• Prepare the internal progress report for the status of shop
• Issue RFI (Request for Information) to clarify construction
drawings and resolve all issues related to structural design.
• Attend the regular design meeting internally and with the
client and the consultant if required
• Knowledge of AutoCAD is compulsory
• Experience as an onsite Engineer is an added advantage.
• Understand and assist Team Project on the daily updating,
monitoring of site progress.
• To resolve M & E technical matters and problems,
discrepancy of drawing.
• Able to keep updating of all incoming drawings received/
proper records of all abortive/ variation works/ discrepancy/ dimensional
• To supervise and assign daily workforce for general workers.
• To monitor and to schedule materials deliver, machinery
mobilization and small equipment.
• To liaise with consultants and clients for detailed drawing,
specification, and variation orders.
• To understand Project policy for safety, cost and quality and
support Project/Site Manager to achieve them on all site activities.
• Willing to travel when required and possess own transport.
• Willing to work at Day/Night interval
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical Engineering or
2. 1- 3 years of related experience in similar position
including tracking and planning project
3. Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and
accountability of business needs
4. Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and
collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business
5. Must be flexible and willing to travel to provide regular
6. Must be able to work flexible hours and under tight schedule
7. A team player with leadership abilities
8. Knowledge in contract management will be an added advantage
- Skills Development
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Increased Recognition
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MULTITEC FACILITY SDN. BHD.
6. LORONG PERMAI 5 ,
business includes CONTRACTORS AND SUB-CONTRACTOR FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKS, CIVIL ENGINEERING, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 1070355-W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Kulim 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Kulim 2023
- Project Engineer position job vacancies