Petaling Jaya Jobs Project Engineer Position at VYNCKE SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Project Engineer. For those of you who live in Petaling Jaya and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, VYNCKE SDN BHD, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Engineering & Mechanical with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||VYNCKE SDN BHD|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
As Project Engineer you are part of the project team working together on the realization of your assigned VYNCKE projects. As the right hand of the Project Manager, your main tasks lie in executing technical, administrative and coordination tasks in order to meet the project milestones and to document the processes.
- You manage the process & instruction diagram of your project and keep it up to date based on the input of the design engineers. You make sure the P&ID items are defined, purchased and delivered timely on site.
- You assist in the procurement process of the components. You compare quotations & conditions and determine the right solution in close collaboration with the Project Buyer and Project Manager.
- You process and follow-up the purchased items: from order creation, over logistics until final delivery on site. You coordinate with the warehouse for practical arrangements.
- You create & deliver technical documentation regarding quality, safety, instruction & operational manuals.
- You report to the Project Team Manager and work closely together with the Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in technical sciences engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in engineering, project management or related field
- A strong technical interest
- Fluently spoken and written in English
- Speaking and writing of the local language and other foreign languages is a strong asset.
- Hybrid Working Policy
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 350 Vynckeneers are stationed in our settlements in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, China, Thailand, Spain and Malaysia.
Thanks to more than 4.00 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers we maintain a stable position in the market. This allows us to offer excellent job security.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy own responsibility and taking initiative, do you have an open international mentality and are you willing to travel ? Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers !
JOIN OUR FAMILY IN MALAYSIA !
- Industry: Environment/Health/Safety
- Registration No.: 349783-V
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)