Rawang Jobs Project Engineer Position at Winchtech Engineering (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Project Engineer. For those of you who live in Rawang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Winchtech Engineering (M) Sdn Bhd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Manufacturing with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Winchtech Engineering (M) Sdn Bhd
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
To assist with scheduling, planning, forecasting , resourcing and managing all the technical activities to ensure project accuracy and quality. . To plan projects, establish projects criteria, coordinate project reviews and ensure proper implementation of projects elements. Responsible for solving day-to-day problems and anticipating health and safety, quality and environmental hazards at production sites, in particular by carrying out studies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring assigned engineering/servicing projects
- Estimate the costs for the projects in terms of labour, equipment and materials required, to engage with relevant stakeholders.
- Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and following up with Production/Service Manager.
- Engaging with other departments when preparing projection reports to stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all in-house rules on health, the environment, quality and safety of people and property in and around warehouse.
- Interacting with clients to ensure clarification and meet specific requirements in a timely manner.
- Provide advice and expert input to the warehouse.
- Performing quality control tasks on budget, schedule, plans and reporting on the projects status
- To prepare weekly project reports to stakeholders
- Collaborating with other engineering teams to create more efficient project methods and to maintain project’s profitability.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions
- Developing specifications for the project’s needed equipment
- Creating frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and data collection.
- Establishing field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
- Maintaining confidentiality of the calculations, information, design and drawings is crucial.
- Maintaining WTE’s archive for drawings, photos and master data produced products and projects.
- Ability to multitask & work in fast faced environment.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Projects and ERP Interface
- Strong technical knowledge
- Familiar with well intervention equipment and machinery (preferred)
- Medical Benefits
- Join a high performance team
- Opportunities for enhance learning
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Winchtech Engineering (M) Sdn Bhd is an engineering company specializing in refurbishment, re-certifying and manufacturing of oil field equipment’s. In line with our expansion, we are seeking highly motivated, dynamic and proactive individuals to join us for the following positions:-
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Registration No.: 1161884-W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual
- Specific Location: Kundang Jaya