Kuala Lumpur Jobs Project Manager Position at Kenanga Investment Bank Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Kenanga Investment Bank Berhad|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- To assist and manage project deliverables to ensure the projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Reporting to stakeholders on project delivery and preparation of reports defining progress, problems and solutions.
- Ensure deliverables and documentations are with quality.
- Ensure the vendor selection process is as per Group company policies & requirements.
- Ensure all required hardware and software are implemented as per specification.
- Manage and monitor project progress to ensure project is delivered within timeline.
- Ensure issues are resolved timely in order not to impact the project timeline.
- Timely reporting to stakeholders on project status.
- Candidates need to be Self initiated, resourceful and independent.
- Degree /Diploma in Information Technology, Business Management, Banking or other related fields
- Minimum 1-2 years in Project Management or related field.
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an established investment bank that offers a variety of financial products and services.Our range of products and services include corporate finance, corporate and investment banking, equity broking, equity and debt capital markets, equity derivatives and structured products, private equity, treasury and the provision of investment research and advisory services.We strongly believe in investing for the future and the next stage of growth.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 15678-H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)